I Don't Wanna || Sim Jaeyun (Jake)

🌳 inspiration : I Don't Wanna by Aaliyah 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

" 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨

" 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 .. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 ,, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 "

╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

{this story takes place during the 90s}

3rd person 🧝🏾‍♀️

y/n stared at herself in the mirror waiting for her boyfriend to answer the question she'd just asked him . when he kept talking to his friends and ignoring her she picked up her phone putting it up to her ear . "jake? HELLO?" she spoke in an irritated tone as that's what she now was ,, irritated . "baby i hear you" "obviously you don't if you're not answering my question" she said listening as he'd already went back to talking to his friends again .

"you know what jake , stay your ass right where you're at .. lose my number too & fuck you" y/n yelled now fed up with his antics . she flipped her pink motorola closed and slammed it down on her dresser letting out a huff afterwards .

she hadn't seen jake in almost a week because everytime he said he was gonna come see her , he flaked for his boys . he didn't even come to school that whole week because "he had things to do" which she found out was just him hanging with his friends at his sisters , boyfriends spot .

she asked him could he come see her today but of course he was already too busy for her as he's been for the past 6 days . all she wanted was to see him , hug on him .. be in his presence .. but jake didn't even acknowledge that and it hurt her feelings so much to the point that now here she was blinking back tears so she wouldn't mess up her makeup .

"girl your mom is a damn fool- what's wrong?" her cousin tanya asked as she just bursted into y/ns room . "is it jake?" she asked as y/n nodded with tear filled eyes . "do i have to beat his ass? what happened?" and that's how y/n ended up telling tanya , their other cousin jackie annddd their other cousin jamal how she felt like jake didn't want to be with her anymore .

now the sun had began to set and y/n was sitting on her porch listening as her older relatives talked loudly , danced , drank & laughed while playing biggie , ashanti , aaliyah , tupac , monica & more . she just stared out into the distance thinking of what she could've done wrong for jake to lose feelings for her .

what she didn't know is that after she told her cousins everything they went directly to where jake was and gave him a piece of mind . "where tf jake at" tanya yelled upon entering . "tanya you is so loud , walking in this man house like you pay rent" jackie said as tanya continued her antics .. jamal just standing behind the two of them waiting for jake to come out .

"i'm right here .. what's up tanya?" he asked confused on why she was so rowdy . "i should be asking what's up with you .. what hoe you with that got my cousin at home crying over your stupid ass?" she asked looking around the room . "tanya there is no hoe .. what are you talking about?" jake asked . "y/n sitting at home crying saying you don't wanna be with her no more and we seen how you been ditching her lately so she ain't lying" jackie said and jake scoffed .

"when did i ever say i didn't wanna be with y/n anymore? i love that girl more than my damn self .. so why exactly would i just up and leave?" he asked and jamal stepped up . "i mean you ain't been showing it to her" he said and jake thought about it .. he has been blowing her off alot when all she wanted to do was see him . "jake get yo ass out and go get your girl before i go be her comfort" heeseung said from behind him making him turn to look at him . "heeseung i'll flip yo shit if you ever say something like that again" "i'm just saying .. how you treating her like an option when it took you so long to bag her .. i'll happily take your place" heeseung said and jake rolled his eyes .

"i'm gonna go see my baby .. i'll see y'all losers later" he said and jamal rolled his eyes . "the only loser is you" Ni-ki said making people around them laugh . jake walked out of the party and got into his car determined to make everything up to his girl .

y/n had finally stood up and started dancing along to the music with her mom as her family members hyped the 2 . just as weak by swv was going off jake pulled up in front of her house and stepped out from his car making everyone direct their attention to him . "what's up jake? you hear for me to teach you what i meant when i said i'll hurt you if you make my niece cry?" her uncle said making her eye him because she didn't even know they had that conversation .

"no sir , i'm sorry and i won't happen again .. i was actually just hoping i could talk to y/n for a second" he said holding his arms behind his back . it was funny to y/n how his whole demeanor changed in front of her family . "y/n you wanna talk to him?" her aunt asked and she looked over at jake who was for some reason holding back a smile . "i'll hear what he has to say i guess , imma go grab my jacket" .

~

right now jake and y/n were in his car , music played softly as they sat in silence in their school's parking lot . "i was calling you" jake started off and y/n scoffed . "my phone was and still is upstairs in my room" she stared out the window at nothing but a starry night sky and empty parking spaces . "i'm sorry" he said and she just continued looking out the window .

that was until jake grabbed her face turning it to face him . "i'm over here" "my bad i didn't notice" "funny" . the car was silent again until y/n spoke . "do you not like me anymore jake?" she asked making his heart drop to his stomach . he never meant to make her feel like this and now he felt so shitty . "no- baby i like you so much , i'm so in love with you and that will never change .. i'm sorry i've been hanging with my friends so much and just casting you to the side .. i'll never do it again okay?" she nodded . jake let his seat back a bit before opening his arms .

"come here" she climbed onto his lap sitting there with a small pout on her face which jake found so cute . he kissed her lips repeatedly . "i'm sorry , i love you so much" he said and she couldn't really respond as he was sucking and kissing on her neck . let's just say she would be the one skipping school for a week this time .