Right Side of My Neck || Tanapon Sukumpantanasan (Perth)

🫧 Inspiration : Right side of my neck by Faye Webster🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

♡━━━━━━ ◦ ♥ ◦ ━━━━━━♡

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 .. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 ."

♡━━━━━━ ◦ ♥ ◦ ━━━━━━♡

{js a slice of life with perth as your boyfriend <3}

3rd Person 🤍

Perth and y/n always chose to spend their weekends in a calming way . Their weekdays were always so chaotic , with y/n being a full time college student & making music on the side and perth being that (a college student) & an actor they both were always busy until it was time for them to go home after their schedules .

So on the weekends they spent their chill time together just able to fully enjoy each others company . They were watching a movie that perth had picked on netflix but y/n was a bit distracted . She laid against his chest and couldn't help but look up at her boyfriend every few minutes . He was just so pretty & she was also just so in love .

She turned her attention back to the tv and perth looked down at her smiling as he had been catching her staring the past 30 minutes . She glanced back at him again and he was already looking at her making her quickly turn back to the tv in embarrassment . "Caught ya" perth said and y/n turned back to him as he smiled at her .

She buried her face into the side of his neck and groaned as he teased her . "I know i'm handsome babe but the movie is much more intriguing than my face" he said and she ignored his teasing and kept her face hidden . Really she wasn't even embarrassed anymore she just liked the way he smelled . Like clean laundry , her body soap & a subtle scent of her perfume .

She liked that he smelled like her & he liked it as well as he was also in love with the way she smelled . "Babe?" he called out and she moved her head out of his neck and looked up at him . "Hmm" "I love you" he said and she smiled as he bent down to kiss her lips softly . "I love you more" .

Hiii yall , so this has absolutely nothing to do with this chapter but since this is a perth chapter and he's in the book i'll announce it here

Hiii yall , so this has absolutely nothing to do with this chapter but since this is a perth chapter and he's in the book i'll announce it here .

The book that i had been working on for a while now is finally finishedddd , by the time you read this it should be published starting with the character introduction !! I'm so excited for this book actually and i can't wait until you all read it , the first chapter will be out sunday & it'll be updated every sunday but if you're interested you can check out the character introduction now ! 🤍