Get Up || Woo Do-Hwan

🫧 Inspiration : Get Up by NewJeans 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

" 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝗽 .. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄 ,, 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 , 𝗧𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .. 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 ."

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

3rd Person

Dohwan was so tired of his job . Well not necessarily tired of the job just tired of the people around him and from his lack of sleep . Being an actor wasn't easy .

When you two were together he could just come home to you and you'd always make everything better . He'd be drained and tired but you'd be there everytime with open arms for him to fall in and sleep . It's been about 7 months since the two of you broke up and he's been missing you so bad .

You guys broke up because besides the time that he was able to come home to you and sleep he never really had time for you . You were an artist . If you weren't at home you were in the studio or traveling on tour but you still made sure to make time to be home or be there for him incase he needed you . Until that didn't work out and then eventually the two of you came to a mutual agreement to break up ending it all on good terms .

You had just come back from your europe tour and immediately you were happy to be in the comfort of your own home . You loved your fans and performing for them but nothing beats being in your own bed rather than in one at the hotel .

You showered and put on a white tank top and black sleeping shorts , throwing your black satin robe on over it . You wanted to have a glass of wine before bed so you sat on the counter in your kitchen and did just that .

You were about done with your glass when your phone rang . It was dohwan . You were used to him being awake late but it's 5 am .. he'd usually be in bed by now . "Hey" you answered and for a second he didn't say anything .

"Are you home?" He finally asked and you hummed . "Mhm" then silence for a while again . "Can you open the door for me?" he asked and you hummed again . "Mhm" was all you said before the call hung up . You climbed off of the counter leaving your glass to be cleaned in the morning and then made your way to your front door to open it .

When you opened it he stood there leaning against the frame a bit as he would back then . He looked so tired . He didn't say anything but you knew why he was there . He walked towards you and bent down a bit catching you in a long and tight hug which you returned . Still neither of you said anything . You were the first to pull back , giving his sleepy face another glance before grabbing his hand and leading him inside .

He locked the door behind the two of you and slipped his shoes off while still holding on to your hand . You pulled him to your bedroom and closed the door behind you and got into bed . He pulled his hoodie off so that he was only in his sweats .

He crawled into bed and laid on top of you with his head on your stomach and his arms wrapped around your waist . You let him get comfortable before you began to run your fingers through his scalp and the other hand trace along his ear . To this he let out a satisfied hum before speaking .

"How was your tour?" he asked in a muffled tone due to him basically being face planted against your stomach . "It was good , kind of tiring but it was all worth it for the fans" you said and he hummed . "Did you do anything else when you were there besides perform?" he asked and you mirrored his previous action and hummed . "I went to a few stores , sight seeing spots and restaurants .. europe is really beautiful , every place with different but amazing" you said before he spoke again .

"I wanna go with you next time" he said and you didn't say anything because right after that you could feel his steady breathing telling you that he was already falling asleep . You kept rubbing his scalp and playing with his ear until eventually you fell asleep as well .

so obsessed with this song alr 😭 itslaylabitch200 🫶🏾