Llamadas Perdidas || Kim Hongjoong

🫧 Inspiration : Llamadas Pérdidas by Ivan Cornejo 🫧

idk what this is im just bored and this is my fav song by ivan 🧍🏾‍♀️

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

《☆》★《☆》★《☆》★《☆》★《☆》

" 𝗬𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘇𝗰𝗼 𝗲𝗹 𝗷𝘂𝗲𝗴𝗼 𝗾𝘂𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘀

" 𝗬𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘇𝗰𝗼 𝗲𝗹 𝗷𝘂𝗲𝗴𝗼 𝗾𝘂𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘀 .. 𝗗𝗼𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘀 ,, 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿 𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘀 , 𝗧ú 𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻 𝘂𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗮 "

《☆》★《☆》★《☆》★《☆》★《☆》

3rd person 🫶🏾

Sitting up on your favorite hill didn't feel the same anymore . Maybe it's because the reason had been different this time , any other time you and hongjoong would run away there to sit and talk for hours while escaping your horrible reality of a life , but this time you brought your problems with you .

It's no surprise that some people grow apart in love , but it was surprising that you two did . It was even more surprising when you found out hongjoong had already started seeing someone else behind your back . Here you were in your favorite place with your favorite person who didn't hold you to that title anymore .

"I'm leaving for colorado in 2 days" he announces , breaking the silence . "The time came so soon" you simply stated while remembering that he mentioned moving away for music , of course when he first brought it up you were included on that move , kinda hurt your feelings that he just removed you like that . He let out a deep breath and continued staring forward at the busy lit up town .

"You taking chloe?" you asked talking about the girl he had been hooking up with . Hongjoong looked over to you with wide eyes heavily confused on how you know about chloe . He read the dead expression on your face and immediately could tell your feelings were hurt . Something inside him felt tingly and he started to second guess himself . "am i still in love with her? , why does my heart hurt so much to see that i hurt her feelings?" he thought before facing forward again and muttering a quiet . "mhm" you knew already , so there's no point in him making up a lie .

"That's nice" you said , pressing your lips into a thin line and nodding softly . "I'm sorry y/n" he said and your felt his warm hand rest on top of your cold one . You looked down at his hand not saying a word . "I love you , i really do .. i don't know what happened but i just don't love you in that way anymore" he said and maybe it was you hearing the words come straight from his mouth that did it but tears immediately ran from your eyes .

Hongjoong stood up and pulled you up with him . He lifted his hand to your face and whipped the tears that stained both sides of your pretty face . He pulled you into a hug , squeezing you tightly as if to say sorry another time . "Please don't cry y/n , im sure it's not that hard to let me go" he's so wrong . You pulled away from him and just looked at him one last time . "You look like a puffer fish now" he joked poking your cheeks , your face was swollen from crying . "Go to hell hongjoong" you laughed and he laughed with you .

" When you get out here and do your production thing make sure you do forget about me , every artist needs an amazing producer best friend" he said and you nodded . 'best friend .. that fast?' . His phone rang loudly scaring the both of you . "Oh- chloe's calling , i gotta go .. i'll come and see you before i leave" he said and again you nodded . "Bye y/n" he waved as he ran to his car . "Bye hongjoong" you waved back with tears in your eyes again . He smiled at you making you flash him a big fake smile .

He was smiling because he was finally free , you were smiling because you didn't want him to know how hurt you were . Your mind flashed with all of the old memories , late night drives together turned into late nights riding the streets alone . Happy laughs and smiles turned into pained sobs and cries . Facetime calls went from hours and hours to missed and unreturned . Amor perdido, gente perdida y llamadas perdidas .