Nurture || Choi Hyunwook

🫧 Inspiration : Nurture by Sabrina Claudio 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

♡━━━♡━━━♡

" 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂

" 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ."

♡━━━♡━━━♡

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Hyunwook looked at himself in the mirror wiping a clearing so he could see himself more . He put his glasses back on and winked at himself before leaving the bathroom . You laid in bed scrolling on your phone singing along with the music that played quietly in the background as you were waiting for him to return back to bed .

"Okay i'm done" he said as he flopped on top of you making you laugh and look at him . "So you can love all over me now" he said removing your phone from your hand and throwing it to the other side of the bed . He tangled himself in your arms and you immediately moved your hands to his hair to rub at his scalp which he loved and you loved doing it .

He laid his head on your stomach humming in satisfaction as your fingers dragged along his scalp . "I can't wait until i turn 22" he said and you tilted your head down to look at him . "why?" you asked and he hummed . "Because that's when i'm gonna make you my wife" he said and you honestly couldn't help the huge smile that grew on your face . You called out your boyfriends name and he lifted up to look you in the eyes . "Hmm?" he titled his head looking at you .

You started kissing all over his face and he laughed js letting you shower him with your love . "I love you soooo much" you said and he pulled you into a deep kiss . Hyunwook rested his forehead on yours closing his eyes "i love you so much more"

Nox_sylva  , here you go loveeeee 🫶🏾 this concludes requests nowwww thanks for everyone who submitted them , i enjoyed writing them all <3 im sorry i took so long , i've had soooo much going on in my life & i have had absolutely no motivation bu...

Nox_sylva  , here you go loveeeee 🫶🏾 this concludes requests nowwww thanks for everyone who submitted them , i enjoyed writing them all <3 im sorry i took so long , i've had soooo much going on in my life & i have had absolutely no motivation but i'm slowly finding it , i have a few new things coming up so pls look forward to that , i love you allll 🫶🏾