Adorn || Lee Jaewook

🫧 Inspiration : Adorn by Miguel 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 , 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 , 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 .. 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ."

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Jaewook laid in bed scrolling on his ipad while waiting for you to finish showering to sleep . His glasses sat low on his nose , tshirt discarded across the room already . He had taken a week off of work and the both of you were just enjoying each other's company at home . He suggested that the two of you should take a trip but you told him you'd rather stay home and spend time with him which he had absolutely nothing against that idea .

He looked up from his ipad upon hearing you exiting the bathroom . You had your hair in your red satin bonnet , your body covered only by one of his t-shirt's & jaewook was literally fascinated , he'd always thought you were the prettiest girl in the world . "Tomorrow my mom wants to know if we're available for lunch but i told her i had to ch.." you turned around seeing how jaewook was staring at you with a smirk on his face .

"why are you looking at me like that" you asked letting out a soft laugh . "Come here please" he asked holding his arms out for you . You walked over to him and he pulled you into him by your waist making you straddle him . You pushed his glasses up and he just smiled and stared at you . "Hi" You said and he leaned in placing a kiss on your nose . "Hi pretty" he said looking at you with THAT look .

You laughed and let your face fall into his neck feeling your whole body heat up . He laughed at how flustered you were . You looked back up at him and he was already looking down at you . "You're such a pretty girl my love" he said as he started to kiss all over your face . "Thank you" you said and he hummed continuing to shower you in kisses .

"I literally can't even think about anything else except your beautiful face . wahhhhh 넌 정말 정말 정말 아름다워~" (You're really really really beautiful) he exaggerated and you laughed making him laugh as well .

He smiled down at you puckering his lips out asking for a kiss which you happily gave him . "I love you" he said smiling and you kissed him again . "I love you too"

i'm sorry abt the short chapters imma make some longer ones soon 😭