Human nature || Amber Liu

🌳 Inspiration : Human Nature by Michael Jackson 🌳

{Requested by anonymous <3}

[Ik amber is not a boy , but I was happy to get this request cause I love amber and I love been wanting to do a gxg chapter]

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╔ ——————————————— ╗

" 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘀 "╚ ——————————————— ╝

╚ ——————————————— ╝

3rd Person 🌳

"뉴스 보도 !! 케이팝 걸그룹 f(x) 앰버 리우가 다른 여자와 데이트한다는 소문이 돌았어."

The News reporter on the TV Said into her Mic while y/n sat on the couch with a pillow pressed up against her chest .

"그녀는 외국인이고, 흑인 여성이다."

This statement made y/n shake scared that the public knew her ethnicity . Now everytime Amber and her went out they'd be mobbed by reporters or anyone trying to get a quick story to publish somewhere .

"한국 시민들과 f(x) 팬들은 이것을 어떻게 받아들일 것인가?"

The TV shut of causing y/n to look around spotting amber standing behind the couch with the remote in hand . "Why're you watching stupid things like this baby?" She asked throwing her body over the couch and on top of y/n's . "I'm so scared" y/n spoke as amber pulled her into her embrace .

"Of what?" She asked . "What if this ruins your career? I'd feel bad for the rest of my life for that" y/n ranted and amber held her staring at her lips as she talked not listening to a thing that came out of them .

"AMBER ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING" y/n yelled snapping the love struck woman out of her trance . "Yeah , yeah I was listening , baby don't worry about these people , or anything they have to say .. they'd make a big deal out of it even if I was straight and dating a man , frankly i believe its none of any of their god dammed business who Im dating and what their gender is they can all kiss my ass" amber finished and y/n looked down at amber who was playing with her fingers lovingly .

"you're right , but I'm still scared .. what if someone tries to hurt us ? You know how some of these fans and stuff be" y/n spoke and amber sighed . "They'll go to jail , plus if they act like that because I'm dating a woman they're literally just delusional and deserve to be in jail anyways" amber smiled pulling herself up to place a wet kiss on y/n's lips .

This kiss led to more kisses , intimate touches and the removal of clothes .

~

y/n moaned as amber rubbed her clit softly and kissed down her neck . "Does that feel good baby?" She asked the woman melting under her touch . "Yes amber" y/n responded , amber guided her fingers to y/n's entrance pushing two of them in feeling her wet and warm walls tighten around them . "Yes who?" Amber asked . "Yes mommy" y/n corrected herself . "Good girl" .

~

Amber 🌳

"You ready baby?" I yelled to y/n who was upstairs getting ready for our date . "Yeah I'm grabbing my purse be down in a second" she responded and I looked in the mirror taking both of my hands shaping my hair and then winking at myself in the mirror .

I grabbed the keys and stood by the door soon hearing the clicking of y/ns heels coming down the stairs . "There's paparazzi outside so be- holy shit" I dropped my keys watching as she walked down the stairs in a little red dress accompanied with some red bottoms and a black fur overthrow .

Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail, a few curls escaping . He lips shining with clear gloss and brown lip liner , light to no makeup on .. the universe took its time with this woman . She smiled at me as she reached the end of the stairs making my heart explode .

"How do I look?" She asked placing her hand in mine and doing a spin . "Amazing baby , you look so good that I wanna throw you over on the couch and make you scream my name again , fuck the date" I said and she laughed .

"Either is fine with me" she said kissing my lips giving me a taste of the mint lipgloss she wore . "How about we go on our date now and then later when we come back I'll do that" I said and she nodded in agreement . I put my hand on the doorknob keeping her hand in my other one . "Ready?" "More than I'll ever be"

"뉴스 보도 !! 케이팝 걸그룹 f(x) 앰버 리우가 다른 여자와 데이트한다는 소문이 돌았어

"뉴스 보도 !! 케이팝 걸그룹 f(x) 앰버 리우가 다른 여자와 데이트한다는 소문이 돌았어." ~ "News reporting !! Kpop Girl Group F(x) amber liu rumored to be dating another woman"

"그녀는 외국인이고, 흑인 여성이다." ~ " the woman is foreign , a black woman"

"한국 시민들과 f(x) 팬들은 이것을 어떻게 받아들일 것인가?" ~ "How will the citizens of South Korea , and F(x) Fans take this?"