Down (Juicy Juicy) || Myung Jaehyun

🫧 Inspiration : Down (juicy juicy) by Jo Yuri 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

" 너라면 난 𝗜'𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 ,, 더는 망설이진 않아 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂

" 너라면 난 𝗜'𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 ,, 더는 망설이진 않아 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .. 너라면 난 𝗜'𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 , 멈추지마 다가와 더 날 빙빙빙 ."

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Today felt different , weirdly different but in a good way though . As usual after leaving your apartment you grabbed your morning coffee & donut , walked the same way you always did to uni , greeted the same employees and shop owners you did everyday . Except this time the cute boy from the flower shop wasn't there . Usually he'd wave hello to you and ask you how your morning was going so far and even tell you that he hopes you had an amazing day afterwards .

That's probably it . You just shook it off and kept walking . Walking up stairs on campus is literally a workout (mannn) you sighed after getting to the top of them wanting nothing more than to js collapse on the ground . "Y/N! Y/N! Y/N" your friends voices rang in your ear and you groaned . Why were they so loud and energetic every single day .

"Girl there is this fine ass new guy you have got to see him" they pulled you along with them as they ran towards the entrance . Really you could care less about a new guy , you just wanted to go to your class so you could sit down and have your breakfast but they were so adamant on-

wait .. this aura , this style .. it seemed oddly familiar .

The guy turned around towards you and your friends and it kinda felt like one of those cheesy scenes in a movie with all the slow motion and random cherry blossoms falling . The two of you pointed at each other with huge smiles on your faces , your friends confused but watched with amusement on the side . "Flower shop boy!" "Flower!" the both of you said at the same time making each other laugh .

"Oh thank god we ran into each other i had no idea where i was going or who to ask for help" he said with a look of relief on his face and you smiled and held your hand out . "Well , guide y/n at your service" you said and he laughed a bit taking your hand in his own to shake it . "Y/n huh , good to know that my favorite flower has a name" he said and you turned your head a bit giving him a look . "That- was corny .. sorry" he said as he laughed awkwardly and you js shook your head taking his schedule from him and grabbing his hand to lead the way .

Your friends looked at the two of you in confusion but like before they were still amused . "Did she js leave us?" your friend yuri asked and your other friend amira answered "yup" before your other friend layla laughed . "Welp , the new boy is DEFINITELY claimed" she said and they all laughed walking away to their class .