Talk 2 U || Xiao Dejun

🌳 inspiration : Talk 2 U by Brent Faiyaz 🌳

( I don't like this one fr but I kinda do if that makes sense)

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂

𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .. 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Xiaojun 🌳

I was walking out of class listening to the loud stupid arguments of my friends . Hendery & Lucas were arguing about a fucking basketball game that literally happened before they were even thought of . "The nuggets should have won that one , it was rigged" Lucas spoke . "Listen to this goof- 'iT wAs RiGgEd' the only thing that's rigged is your barber and his license to cut , that fucked up ass hairline" hendery spoke slapping Lucas' forehead .

"Can y'all both stfu , arguing over a damn game from 1983 , y'all's parents hadn't even kissed yet , ts was wayy before our time , leave it tf there" I said and I felt them mock me behind my back . "okay mr.grumpy pants" hendery said with an eye roll . "Hey bitches" yangyang spoke throwing an arm over my shoulder as he'd finally caught up to us .

"Who you calling a bitch?" "Whoever got offended" . "Sup little jUnIoR" hendery said doing our handshake with yangyang . "This jUnIoR gets more bitches than you though" yangyang spat making Lucas and I laugh as hendery tried hitting him .

These mfs are annoying , but I love them .

Ignoring their antics I walked into the cafe , of course they were following behind me . I never actually come here to eat , I just come in here cause she's here sometimes . She as in y/n . The finest girl in harvard university . She's got style , she's smart , she's beautiful .. literally every dude at our school wants her . But she pays them all no attention .

"You just gonna stare at her everyday?" Yangyang asks hitting me with a dorito . "What am I supposed to do? .. talk to her?" I asked . "Yes" they all responded . "Y'all know how she is .. I'd get ignored" I said and hendery smacked his lips . "So you'd rather be a creep and stare at her everyday , when you can literally go talk to her" he said and I rolled my eyes . "Come on man , you look pathetic , she's got you in love and she doesn't even know you" Lucas said .

"She's so bad , I don't even stand a chance bro .. look at her and look at me" I said and they looked at me like I had 5 heads . "You literally can pull any girl in this school , you even have a damn Entourage" yangyang said and pointed behind me . I turned to see about 15 girls sitting at a table staring at me , taking pictures and yelling.

"She's different though" "yeah you're just scared , but I got something for you" hendery said standing up on the table . "Dude what the fuck are you-" "Y/N-?!" He yelled making me go wide eyed  . "Get down and shut the fuck up" I whisper yelled . I could feel about 10000 eyes pointed in our direction right now . "Dj wants to talk to you" hendery said and I punched his ankle . After a few seconds he got down off the table and grabbed his bag . "Holy shit she's actually coming" yangyang said before they all ran away leaving me alone and shaking in my own damn skin .

A few seconds later y/n I felt a tap on my back , I took a deep breath and turned to see y/n standing in front of me with a small smile on her face . She wore a pink and white letterman jacket with a white crop top , showcasing her stomach which sported a belly piercing which had a matching pink bear accessory . She had on a pair of baggy jeans which had chains lined on the side of her hips , im guessing she made herself , with a pair of pink and white 1s . Her lips were glossed and her nose piercing was the same as her belly piercing . Her hair was in long braids that came down to the back of her legs , her skin had the prettiest glow to it and she smelled like strawberry milk .

I guess I had been staring too long because she laughed and called out my name snapping me out of my trance . "You wanted to talk to me?" She asked with the sweetest tone of voice . "Y-yeah I did" I spoke starting to let go of my anxiety . She walked to the opposite side of the table and sat down . "Okay what did you wanna talk about?" She asked with a smile . "I um- you look pretty" I said silently cursing myself for being awkward .

"Thank you , you know I can feel you staring all the time right? Do I look pretty all the time or do you just like to stare?" She asked and I felt my face heat up a bit . "Well this is awkward" I said and she laughed . "Im just playing with you , did you really wanna talk to me or where your friends just being assholes?" She asked now looking directly in my eyes . "I really wanted to talk to you , I wanna get to know you" I spoke and she giggled . "I've heard that a lot"

"I wouldn't doubt it" I said and she smiled softly at me causing me to smile also . "This is an odd setting to try to get to know someone , don't you think?" I asked and she looked around before pursing her lips and nodding . "How about I take you somewhere .. somewhere we could focus on each other without all these people and loud ass distractions" I offered and she side eyed me before smiling again . God her smile has my heart doing back flips .

"You trynna ask me out on a date dj?" She asked and I laughed . "You got me" I spoke throwing my hands up as we laughed more . She suddenly stood up grabbing her books and her phone in her hand throwing her purse over her shoulder . "Here's my number , I'm free tomorrow , how about we go get a milkshake or something" she said and I nodded vigorously , taking the sticky note from her hand . She laughed and looked at me before saying "cute" . "Bye xiaojun" she spoke walking away . And yes I absolutely watched her do so .. the power in this woman's walk- my gawd .

I looked down at the sticky note and started silently celebrating , doing a stupid happy dance in my seat . "You got the digits?" yangyang asked as they sat back down at the table . "I'm taking her on a date tomorrow" I said with a big goofy grin on my face . "YOUR ASS IS WHIPPED BRO" hendery loudly stated earning a laugh from Lucas , yangyang & myself as well .