Your Guilty Pleasure || Kim Mingyu

🌳 Inspiration : Your Guilty Pleasure by Henry Verus 🌳

yes i'm using this again 😃

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╓═══════☆═══════╖

" 𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 ,, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝

" 𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 ,, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 .. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 "

╙═══════☆═══════╜

3rd Person 🌳

Struggled breathing , quiet groans and loud moans were what was heard in kim mingyus apartment . His bottom lip held between his teeth so pink , plump and pretty . But it prevented y/n from hearing the sounds she'd longed for .

Her hips moved so slow against his making him whimper for more to which she smiled about . His eyes rolled back as she picked up the pace , bouncing on his dick creating an echo of slapping sounds throughout the room .

No words were spoken as the 2 of them shared an early climax but declared that they were no where near done . Now mingyu was hungry for her .. for the feel of her gummy walls dragging along his hard aching dick . He roughly flipped her over , holding her firmly at the hips and kissing her so hard he was sure his lips would bleed .

When they pulled apart the 2 of them made eye contact with each other thinking of nothing more than the forbidden sin they were committing . Mingyu grabbed his dick rubbing the tip up and down her wet and ready pussy . He let out a breathless moan of various curse words as he slid inside of her once more .

The pace started off slowly as they made out and her hands gripped his forearms . Eye contact was made again as mingyu smirked seeing her eyes roll back as he buried himself inside of her . The smirk of course didn't last long as the pleasure became unbearable for him .

Her walls clenched and unclenched around him giving him a feeling that he was sure was him losing his mind . Mingyu gripped her hips tightly as he began to pound her harder but keep the pace slow . Deep hard , slow strokes aren't for the weak & he loved that y/n took them so well .

Her fingers hooked into the chain that was dangling in her face making it tighten a bit around mingyus neck , his collarbone and shoulders so thick and pretty . She ran her fingers over them before moving to his back .

Her nails scratched and dug at his back but he didn't mind . He lowered his face to hers to kiss her again , but before he could pull back she caught his lip between her teeth , letting out a whimper . Mingyu looked down at where they were connected and shook slightly as he watched his dick slide in and out of her , glistening with her pretty , sweet juices .

Taking her nipple in his mouth he moaned as she ran her fingers through his hair , occasionally gripping and pulling at it . He trailed kisses up her chest and to her neck stopping to mark it in many places . He felt his body get warm and his dick fill with cum ready to shoot into the deepest depths of her .

Y/n chanted his name quickly as she creamed all over his dick and he came inside of her leaving the both of them panting . Mingyu came so hard he saw white making him lay comfortably on her chest . "Happy birthday baby" he heard her say as his eyes shut lazily , a satisfactory smile left on his beautiful , fucked out and sweaty features .

Happy birthday to my husbandddd 🫶🏾