Traingazing || Bae Hoyoung • 2

🫧 Inspiration : Traingazing by Sam Wills , Honey Mooncie 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╔═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╗

" 𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝘀 𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 ,, 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆

" 𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝘀 𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 ,, 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆 .. 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗺 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 ? "

╚═══════ ೋღღೋ ═══════╝

3rd Person ✍🏾

That day they both ended up conversing until their stops came up , the both of them finding out that they lived in the same city which was very ironic to them both . They exchanged phone numbers which led them to now the summer after their junior year . It's been 6 months since they'd met each other on the way back home for winter break and 6 months of them being idiots together , despite the different colleges they'd still found the time to hang out when each other didn't have classes .

Hoyoung had asked y/n if she wanted to run errands with him today but really that was just code for him asking her out on a date . They'd gone to best buy to get hoyoung a bag for his camera , the mall so he could buy a pair of shoes he'd been eyeing and then got food . He drove them to a cliff and they were sitting on the hood of his car eating and talking watching the city below pass them by .

"I actually like horror movies and just scary stuff in general" hoyoung said and y/n shook her head . "I know that but you know that horror movies aren't really my thing and that i get scared easily hints when we watch a horror movie together i always cling to you or a pillow the whole time" y/n spoke and hoyoung laughed . "Well i like when you cling to me" he said and she almost choked on the sip of sprite she was taking . Hoyoung looked off in the distance after putting a fry in his mouth with a smug look on his face , mans thought he was a smooth criminal fr .

Y/n swatted his arm and he laughed holding onto the spot she hit . "You can't just say stuff like that while i'm drinking" she said and he looked at her still laughing . "Why , did it catch you off guard?" he asked and she rolled her eyes . "Okay i'm sorry i won't say unprovoked things without giving you a notice" he said and she laughed a bit . "Whatever hoyoung" she say her food down and began looking through her purse for her lipgloss . "Are you looking for a weapon to stab me with or something" he joked and she laughed again .

"No i'm looking for my lipgloss because my lips are dry from the air up here" she said and he nodded before speaking again . "Well i mean you can look for lipgloss , or you could just kiss me" he said and her head shot up so fast . He laughed at how quickly she looked up at him after he said what he said . One thing she learned from being friends with hoyoung is that he was very flirtatious and bold . He liked her funny reactions though so he mostly only did it to see how she'd react .

She'd learned to give him a taste of his own medicine though . "Stop because if i actually kiss you then what" she said looking back down in her bag waiting for a response . He was a bit speechless but he still responded . "Well .. then i'd kiss you back" he said and she looked up at him again seeing a serious expression on his face . She scanned it frantically searching for any signs that he was joking but it was clear that he was dead serious .

"Well this isn't how i expected this to go , i wanted to be able to actually ask you on a date instead of disguising it as something else , kinda like those cliché romance movies you like .. yk with the flowers and all that , but i guess it's there's no time like the present ." he said before sitting his food down and standing up . She looked at him confused and mentally cursing herself for the butterflies that were going crazy in her stomach .

"I really like you y/n , i like your laugh , i like your smile , i like that when you're scared you call me or hang on to me when i'm there , i like your personality , it's just everything about you that clouds my mind every second of every day . I can't even make a bowl of cereal without randomly daydreaming about you and smiling like an idiot . I was scared to say all of this at first but i've liked you since our first conversation on that train and i'm really hoping you like me back or the next thing i say will be very embarrassing . Will you let me be your boyfriend?" (the only way to ask tbh) he asked and she smiled literally almost crying . "Yes , yes i'll let you be my boyfriend , only if you let me be your girlfriend" she spoke and he laughed .

She opened her arms for a hug and he immediately embraced her . The two of them held each other for a while before pulling apart . "Is that kiss still an offer?" she asked and he laughed before kissing her deeply . A train could be heard passing in the distance probably holding two people who could share the same story as these 2 in the future .

yall everything i've written for him to say i hear it in his accent and it's so funny bc ppl from new zealand have an expensive sounding accent & i swear everytime hoyoung speaks english i be ready to fall to my knees with how he be sounding , lik...

yall everything i've written for him to say i hear it in his accent and it's so funny bc ppl from new zealand have an expensive sounding accent & i swear everytime hoyoung speaks english i be ready to fall to my knees with how he be sounding , like this man & his accent has me in the tightest chokehold 😭