Butterflies || Son Hyunwoo (Shownu)

🫧 Inspiration : Butterflies by Queen Naija 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

" 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 ,, 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 ,, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱

" 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 ,, 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 ,, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 .. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 & 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 , 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 "

━━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━━

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Shownu was currently putting a mirror on the ceiling above he & y/ns bed . The man looked absolutely delicious standing on the three step ladder . His honey toned body shirtless and glistening from the sweat . His sweats hung dangerously low on his waist almost revealing the diminisher itself .

Y/n was supposed to be in the kitchen cooking but like anyone would , she stood in the doorway basically drooling over her man . Something about the way that sounded made her weak in the knees in moments like these . This fine ass man is really her man . (he's mine fr tho like i'm just being nice and sharing him a lil bit) .

"The food is gonna burn if you stand there any longer" shownu spoke still having his attention on the mirror above him . "It's already done , just waiting for you to come eat" she said smiling up at him as he looked down at her . "Oh i'm gonna come and eat alright" he said making the both of them laugh .

"You absolutely have to be stopped" . Shownu stared at her through the mirror seeing how beautiful she was made him almost forget what he was doing . "y/n?" "yeah?" "you are so perfect" he said continuing to stare at her through the mirror . "Thank you baby" she spoke walking over to the 3 step ladder he was standing on . She placed her hand on his chest , softly running it down to the waistline of his sweats . "You're perfect too" she said making him shudder a bit from her touch .

"D-don't do that while i'm trying to put up this mirror" he stuttered and she laughed . "Well , should i wait until you're finished and then do it again?" she asked and he let out a deep laugh . "Stop starting things you can't finish" he spoke finishing up what he was doing . He let his arms down and stepped down from the ladder. His body flexed a little as he loosened up his muscles making her drool fr this time .

"Oh i definitely can finish them" she said letting her eyes hang low on his print which was so visible in his sweats . "Y/n- come here" he said to which she laughed and ran back into the kitchen having him chase behind her . The two of them running around the kitchen and laughing lasted a good 5 minutes until shownu caught her in his arms started kissing all over her face . His hands found their ways to her hips & like always he caressed and loved all over her curves .

"i just really love your body" he spoke kissing her neck and holding her waist tightly . "Everything about you is just so perfect & it makes me wanna love on you all day ." he said making her giggle . "Well im not against that idea" she said and he let out a deep chuckle . "hmm i bet you aren't" he said before picking her up in his arms and carrying her back to their bedroom . "I wanna kiss every part of your body tonight" "What about dinner?" "I'm getting ready to have mine right now"

 "I wanna kiss every part of your body tonight" "What about dinner?" "I'm getting ready to have mine right now"

here you go loveeeee  bigcow147 <333