Love Me Like That || Lee Jaewook

🫧 Inspiration : Love me like that by sam kim 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

" 𝗜 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗵 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂

" 𝗜 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗵 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .. 𝗧𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 ."

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Sometimes things get too much , it gets tiring to wake up , tiring to breathe , tiring to eat , tiring to even live but when you have something you wanna do more than give up or something you have to deal with all this for you tend to push your own limits which almost always results in a mental breakdown .

Last night was one of those nights for you , you stumbled into your apartment tired and irritated as you'd been awake for the past 72 hours striving solely off of coffee and energy drinks shifting from work to school & back to work . Lately it seems like people just woke up and decided to be complete assholes and maybe it could just be your lack of sleep but one thing on top of the other just made you become exhausted mentally , physically and emotionally .

You were about to get in the shower but your phone rang interrupting that and you sighed before answering immediately . It was your boss . You'd made a mistake typing up your report at work earlier and he called yelling and screaming about how you weren't good at your job and then demanded that you redo every report you'd written in the past 4 days . You just responded with a yes sir & he hung up .

Your chest felt tight and your face got warm as you felt everything about to pour out . Your eyes swelled with tears and before you could stop them they were falling quickly . You stepped into the shower and fell onto the cold tile which warmed as the steaming hot water came down on you . Your sobs loud as you held your knees .. it was really bad because you couldn't stop crying even if you wanted to .

Jaewook stepped into your apartment a bouquet of flowers in one hand , a bag of his things on his back and a bag of your favorite snacks in the other hand . He stepped out of his shoes and was about to call out to you but a loud sob caught his ear . He dropped the things he was holding and immediately made his way to where he heard your cries coming from .

You and jaewook had been dating for 8 months now but you've known each other for 3 years and even in that long time he's never seen you cry . He'd nag you about over working yourself and hiding your emotions from him and tell you how it's okay to be vulnerable with him . You'd already opened you heart to him but he wanted you to know that it was okay to lean on him , he wanted you to know that it was okay to let yourself go into him because he wasn't going anywhere any time soon .

When he opened the bathroom door finding you crying on the shower floor he didn't care about anything but holding you and making sure that you knew he was there and that everything will be okay . You felt him climb into the shower in front of you and pull you into his arms making you look up at him . Your red eyes and pouted lip broke his heart and he soothed you as you continued to cry . "Jaewook you'll get wet , im okay" you said as you noticed he was in the shower with his clothes on and he shook his head which rested on top of yours .

"I'm fine , i have clothes i can change into .. and you're not okay .. i'm not going anywhere" he said as he rubbed your naked back with one hand and used the other remove the hair tie that was holding your curly hair in a low bun . "I'm right here love" he spoke as he began to wash your body and hair .

That was all you remembered when you woke up the next morning in bed . You had woken up about 30 minutes ago to jaewook kissing all over your face but that ended up soothing you right back to sleep . You sat up and walked over to the mirror seeing your hair pulled back in your black satin bonnet , you pulled it off seeing your hair twisted up and put in 4 ponytails . A few months ago you'd taught him how to do a twist out in your hair because you were doing it yourself and he sat there intrigued watching you the whole time , occasionally asking "can i try now?"

You walked out of your room hearing music playing in the kitchen . When you stepped around the corner you saw jaewook in an apron pouring pancake mix into a skillet . The sound of your flat bare feet smacked against the floor tiles letting him know you were approaching him . He turned around putting the bowl down on the island in the middle of the kitchen and wiped his hands on his apron .

"Good morning my love" he said as you walked into his arms wrapping your own around him as he did so with you . His hands rubbed up and down your arms soothingly before he picked you up into his arms and sat you down on the counter before pulling back and smiling at you . "You did my hair" you said and he nodded touching one of the long twists gently . "I'm taking care of you" he said and you looked at his face seeing his eyes staring at you with adoration with his gummy smile on display .

You grabbed his hands in yours and leaned forward pressing a soft but loving kiss on his lips . He removed his hands from your own and pulled you closer against his body , his lips never leaving yours . Even when everything was bad , tiring and out of place it would all eventually be okay because he was there to treat you soft & tender .

here you go love changkyunSlut here's your last request , i hope you like this one 🫶🏾 thanks for your requests i think i've found my fav chapter i've ever written 😭