The Crying Game || Dylan Wang

🫧 Inspiration : The crying game by Nicki Minaj ft Jessie ware 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

:۩:••:۩:••:۩:••:۩:••:۩:

" 𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴

" 𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 .. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 ."

:۩:••:۩:••:۩:••:۩:••:۩:

3rd Person 🫶🏾

A week before the wedding . That's when everything did a complete 360 .. again . Y/n and dylan never had the perfect cliché relationship everyone wanted , in fact it was completely horrible at the start . The both of the having trust issues & dylan lying & cheating .. definitely didn't help the situation resulting in them having a really bad break up .

After a break away from each other , getting themselves together & communication they'd finally made it to a good place having their relationship be the best it had ever been . This only lasted for 2 years until dylan went back to his old self . Y/n can't lie and say she'd never thought about this happening but she hoped it didn't . She loved dylan dearly so them fixing their relationship was everything to her .

A year ago he'd proposed and she couldn't be happier . He'd actually made the decision to spend the rest of his life with her and she couldn't ask for anything else , but that all changed when she came home from a business trip hoping to see her fiancé waiting for her but instead she was greeted by a woman's laugh and her fiancé's voice speaking in a low tone .

She'd prayed and prayed that it was just the tv even though deep down she felt it in her chest that it wasn't . She didn't say anything and walked all the way in the house stopping just before she walked in the bedroom . Her heart dropped when she heard the voice say "I love you too dylan" .

She pushed the door open and was immediately met with her almost husband laid in their shared bed with another woman & what made it even worse this was a woman they'd had problems with the first time around . Dylan immediately hopped up out of the bed scrambling to put his clothes back on while y/n stood in front of them with tears filling her eyes .

The other woman hurriedly got up from the bed to put on her own clothes , apologizing to y/n who really didn't wanna hear it . "Baby- Hey- i didn't know you were coming back today" dylan said as he slipped his pants on . Y/n still with nothing to say at the moment just looked at him . The expression on her face showed nothing but pure disgust and disappointment towards dylan and at first glance he knew he'd really lost her this time .

The woman squeezed past y/n and y/n watched as she left listening to the door click as it closed . She looked back and dylan who stood in front her her looking like nothing but a fool . "Ba-" his sentence was cut short as she slapped him firm across his face . He didn't say anything but his cheek damn sure stung .

" I fucking hate you dylan" she said and just then a warm tear rolled down her face . "I hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you" she kept saying as she began to break down . She punched and pounded all over his chest as he just tried to stop her . The most he could say was he was sorry .. he meant it but at the same time he didn't . Dylan knew he loved y/n he just didn't know how to change his old ways .. well he refused to which resulted in where they were now . Back to playing the crying game .

"If you weren't gonna love me right this time you could've left me alone" she said as she cried into his chest now . His shirt balled up in her fists and her body shook as he attempted to hold her . She lifted her head and punched his chest again , this time making him fall on the bed . "Fuck you" she screamed & he could hear all of the pain she felt through her voice . He watched as she took off the ring and threw it at him .

She left soon after and dylan just sat there staring at the ring on his lap . He felt like a terrible , horrible , no good , very bad person & that's exactly what he was . He never gave the things he'd done much thought but he realized it now . He was such a god awful man and he now hated that , he hated himself.. or maybe he always had which is why he did what he did .

A tear rolled down his face . "fuck" he screamed picking up the ring and throwing it across the room .

hey yall , mb abt the long breaks i js don't be knowing what to write abt omg 😭 also this book is almost at its 200 chapters point 🥹 , idk i might do another one but i also have other books i wanna get out so idk yet , i'll seeeeee