Brave Enough || Lee Jeno

🫧 Inspiration : Brave Enough by Lee Hi 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

" 마음이 혼자서 걸어갈 때 .. 조용히 지켜 바라봐 줘"
&
" 마음에 눈물을 보일 때에도 .. 모른 척 웃으며 감싸 안아줘"

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Jeno always wondered about you . He always wondered if you were actually okay like you'd say you were or were you just not used to telling anybody that you're hurting . He picked up on that even before the two of you started dating , as your friend he'd always witness you go through things that would even bring a man like him to tears but you would always just sigh, suck it up and force yourself to forget about it .

He'd always tell you things like "you know if you need someone i'm always here right?" and to that you'd just smile and nod . He believes he fell in love with you because you made him curious . He liked that you had the ability to make him think about you and only you all day long , you made him feel good when you crossed his mind & maybe that's weird but he liked it .

Even now dating you nothing changes . The moment you walk into the bathroom in the morning when he's already getting ready for work with his t shirt as sleepwear , your bonnet securely on your head and sleep lingering all over your body .. his heart skips a beat . If you say good morning to him in your morning voice he's just about dead .

So tonight when you can in from work he studied you . You didn't say anything but your body language told him that you were exhausted , which isn't surprising . What was surprising was that he could tell you were about to cry . He could tell you were holding it in for so long trying not to but it was all just too much this time . He watched as you slipped out of your shoes , threw your coat over the rack , chucked your purse on the counter and made way to him on the couch .

You flopped down on top of him and sighed shoving your head under his hoodie , which is normal for you two . "Long day?" he questioned as he began to run his hands down your back . It took a while for you to answer but you did . "mm" you only hummed but he understood . "Oh my poor baby" he said squeezing your body against his , pressing your head into his bare chest . He was about to look down into his hoodie but something wet fell on his chest .

Then another , and another . He felt your body shutter a little and your breaths breaking , feeling warm against his skin . You were crying . You were completely vulnerable with him right now and he felt like he wanted to cry . Yes , it has been a year since the two of you started dating and he should be used to this .. but this time it was different , a different type of vulnerability .

He let out a deep breath and rubbed your back and arms . "넌 잘했어 , 내 사랑." (you've done well my love) "it's okay , im here" . That was all you needed honestly , you'd forever thank the heavens for him .

🫶🏾

🫶🏾 ..