Naked || Paramee Mahatthanadul (Saint)

🫧 Inspiration : Naked by Sabrina Claudio 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ──────

" 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 , 𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵𝘀

" 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 , 𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵𝘀 .. 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 , 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝘂𝗱𝗲 .. 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ."

──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ──────

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Their room was quiet besides the music playing faintly in the background . The two of them laid in bed not saying anything just basking in the comfort of each other . The blanket down at the end of the bed only covering their bare feet . The smell of the weed they smoked mixed with the vanilla candle that was burning only added to the comforting atmosphere .

She lifted her hand up in the air looking at the shadow it casted on the wall , her fingers wiggled around and he watched her as she watched the shadow . His mind was only filled with her which was nothing new . He'd found himself so comfortably & genuinely in love with her and couldn't help but think "wow , this is it" . Even now after they'd been together for almost 2 years .

She'd shown him multiple times that it was okay to be in love , more importantly that it was okay to be vulnerable in love . She seemed to knock down every wall he'd put up from before and though it was new for saint he'd never have it any other way . He reached up folding his fingers with hers , looking at the shadow of their linked hands on the wall .

"Babe?" he called out and she looked up at him . Her eyes were low and a bit red . She smiled at him waiting patiently for him to speak . "You know that i love you so much" he said and she nodded . He'd had so much to say , so much to feel and he needed her to know he meant everything he was about to say .

He sat up and climbed over her , trapping her body under his own . He looked down at her and she was still looking up at him with the same smile on her face , the smile he'd grown to love sooo much .

"No matter how much time has passed i still fell the same excitement as i felt the first day we met" he said and she smiled rubbing her hands up and down his arms on both sides of her head . "You're not the only one with that feeling saint" she said and her eyes never left his . The room had fallen back quiet due to the fact neither of them were talking and just lost in each other .

"If i say i love you many times , will you get tired of hearing me say it?" he asked and she shook her head no . "You can say it a hundred times , even a thousand .. you can say it as much as you want , you can say it every second of every day & i will never get tired of it , im all yours" she said and lifted her head a bit to place a soft kiss on his lips . He kept his eyes open as she closed hers . He could feel her lashes brushing against his cheek bones .

"Then what if i ask for more?" He asked and she just stared at him with her eyes full of nothing but admiration . "Can i?" he asked and she smiled again . She knew his relationships before her weren't easy , they weren't too good to him leaving him broken and barely able to pick up the pieces of himself everytime . She knew that him asking for more / wanting more meant that he was just happy where he was and he didn't want her to let him go .

"I told you .. im all yours saint" she said lifting her hand up to brush his hair that was falling in his face . "Yours and yours only" she softly spoke to him and she could see his eyes starting to gloss over a little . He just stared at her while her thumbs caressed the skin of his face softly . He could see how much she loved him just by the way she was looking at him and he swears he could cry right here in this moment .

"I'll do everything in my power to keep you then , i promise & i never want you to stop looking at me the way you are right now" He said before dipping down and catching her lips in a feverish kiss . Maybe it was the weed but she felt her head spinning at the way he kissed her . It was like he was devouring her in the most gentle way , like he was trying to tell her how much he loved her through the kiss .

He pulled back , his lips red and a bit swollen as the two of them just looked at each other , breathing heavily . His eyes never left hers as his hands unbuttoned her sweater carefully . A quick kiss was ghosted over her lips before he moved his face down , placing warm kisses all over her neck . In this moment nothing else mattered but the two of them loving on each other .

hey y'all , im backkkk 🫶🏾