Hold On || Lee Donghyuk (Haechan)

🫧 Inspiration : Hold On by The Internet 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪

" 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 ,, 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘂𝗽

" 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 ,, 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘂𝗽 .. '𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗱𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 ."

♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪

3rd Person 🫶🏾

The night outside was calm . The sky dark but a few stars were scattered around here and there with barely a sight of the small crescent moon . Your house was quiet besides the low music playing in the background of your bedroom & the sounds of your soft moans and haechans occasional noises .

Your head pressed back into your pillow & your hands gripping and pulling at his hair . His arms were wrapped around your thighs and his face buried deep in your pussy .

About 30 minutes ago he was yelling at jisung about getting killed so early in the game leaving him to defend their territory himself & you were laying in bed reading a book . Your braids were pulled up into a bun and you had on your glasses . You wore one of haechans shirts just your panties and socks .. your were at home and comfortable .

You'd gotten used to haechan being loud on the game so you'd learned how to tune him out , which is how you were so into your book that you hadn't noticed he'd turned it off and came over to you until you felt his cold hands move up your shirt and under your bra . You looked down at him and he was resting his head face first on your stomach . "Haechan?" you called out and he looked up at you , his hair messy and all over the place as he hadn't combed it today .

His face bare & pretty . "Finally you give me some attention" he says and you laugh . "You've had your face in that book all day" he complained and you marked your place and sat the book down on the nightstand . "You're such a baby" you said and he gave your boob a squeeze before removing his hand . "I'm your baby" he said and you made a cringe face at his remark .

He moved up and pulled you down a bit so he was hovering over you now . The both of you stared into each other's eyes for a second before he kissed you . Just a few pecks before pulling away . "Hi baby" he said and you smiled at him . "Hi handsome" your compliment made him smile and he dipped down placing his lips on yours again . Slowly this kiss escalated .

It went from soft pecks to his tongue slipping inside your mouth and him biting your lips . He moved down placing kisses on your jaw and then to your neck & next thing you knew you were naked . Yeah .. haechans the master of seduction & that's how you got were you were now .

Moaning loudly , breathless words spilling from your mouth as he fucked you deeply and slowly . He'd made you cum about 3 times already and at this point you'd lost track of time but you didn't really care . Your mind was clouded and the only thing in your head was the feeling of the pleasure he was giving you . You held onto him , your nails digging into his back as he'd liked .

He was moaning and breathing heavily in your ear , kissing it from time to time and he sounded so .. pretty . "Pussy so warm & wet for me" he said in a low voice before letting out a deep moan . "Make me feel so good baby , wanna cum inside" he said and you swear you started seeing stars .

"Fuck- haechan please , please cum inside me" you begged and you felt him move down to kiss your neck burying his face there afterwards . At this point you were over stimulated , your body shuttered lightly and your head felt hazy but you loved it . Haechan often got you to this point when it came to sex .

He had the stamina of a literal rabbit . If he wanted to he could fuck you all night and the only one that'd be tired is you . Sex between you two was just that good . Haechan lifted his head to kiss you , the kiss being wet and sloppy . "Need you to cum for me one more time beautiful , cmon you can do it" he said between kisses and you just moaned , your brain being too far gone to say coherent .

He moved one of his hands down to your clit rubbing it in the same pace he was fucking you , not too fast but not too slow . This sending your body into overdrive as you were already sensitive . "Look at me beautiful" he said and you looked up at him feeling yourself about to cum . "I'm gonna cum haech-" your sentence was cut off by a gasp being ripped from your throat .

Haechan groaned as he came inside you & you squirted all over him . That was another thing he could always make you do . Something he enjoyed doing and was very good at it . Your back arched off of the bed as he continued rubbing your clit and thrusting slowly getting you through your orgasm . "Oh fuck" you said , your chest rising and falling quickly as you tried catching your breath .

"Mm , it's okay beautiful , im here .. i got you" he said as you shook in his hold still trying to come down from your high . He rubbed his hands softly up and down your arms , slowly & softly pulling out cause he knew you were sensitive . He was breathing heavily as well barely over how hard he just came but you were his priority right now .

He saw your eyes start to flutter closed and spoke to you softly kissing your face . "Baby i know you're tired but stay awake for me , i have to get you cleaned up and then you can sleep okay?" he said and you barely responded just nodding a little .

He kissed you before getting up and slipping his boxers on . He ran a hot bath for the two of you and cleaned both of you up as you could barely stay awake . When you were done he dressed you in your underwear & another one of his shirts before throwing on some sweats himself . You stood sleepily by the door while he changed the blankets and sheets throwing the dirty ones in the washer and taking a fresh set out of the dryer . The moment he put the sheets on you flopped down on the bed pulling the cover from his hands .

He got in behind you and was about to throw his arm over your body but you weakly got up and laid your body fully on top of his . He smiled and kissed your forehead before muttering "Goodnight my love" as you had already drifted off to sleep .

it's so crazy how a haechan smut js pulled me out of my writer's block 😟 i mean it's haechan tho so i understand 😭