Privacy || Lee Jeno

🌳 Inspiration : Privacy By Chris Brown 🌳 song does not go AT ALL 😭

short

y'all know i wasn't just gonna let this pass 😭

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻

" 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬

" 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 .. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 , 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 "

︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼

3rd person 🌳

Jeno walked in the dorm laughing with mark and jaemin as haechan and renjun continued their argument . Jisung and chenle followed behind them shaking their heads at their older colleagues being childish . "i still can't see why you're mad , i just like being close to you i love your space" haechan provoked renjun making the smaller boy snatch his arm away and sigh .

"haechan YOU LOVE EVERYONES SPACE , YOURE A WHORE" renjun yelled making haechan and everyone else laugh . "you literally do not have to be so close to me all the time , there's no way i should be inhaling the breaths you exhale" renjun stressed as everyone laughed again .

"y'all are back already , that was fast" y/n said as she came out from jenos room . "ooouuu wait wait , new haircuts .. okay let me see" haechan was the first to walk up and model his hair for her . "yes , absolutely beautiful 10/10" she clapped before giving him a high 5 . next was chenle , he walked forward with his hands up making a "give it up" motion as y/n clapped . "loving the gray" she said .

jeno allowed everyone else to go first saving the best for last as he'd put it . he walked over to y/n placing his hands on her hips and smiling down at her . her jaw went slack at the sight of her boyfriend's new haircut and he LOVED IT . "so baby , what do you think?" he asked as the members teased the two of them on the side .

she brought her hands up to each side of his face turning his head both ways to inspect his haircut . "it would probably be a good idea for me to not say it out loud" she said making jeno laugh . "just say it it can't be that bad" haechan said as jaemin and mark gave him the side eye . they've known y/n long enough to know that what she's thinking is better left unsaid for the sake of their mentality .

"okay then" she shrugged and jaemin covered jisungs ears . "i think you deserve the most sloppiest , toe curling , bed gripping head in the world , i also wanna ride your dick until the sun comes up" she finished and jeno was appalled .. they'd been together for a year and he still wasn't used to it . renjun was choking on his water , haechan & chenle were literally on the floor laughing and mark just stood there holding in the laugh he wanted so badly to let out .

without another word y/n walked back down the hall and into
jenos room leaving all of them speechless . the 7 of them stared at each other for a bit as jeno rocked back and forth awkwardly with his hands in his jacket pockets . "soo .. i'm just gonna .. yk" he pointed his thumbs towards his bedroom and lifted his foot in glee before dashing away .

"and y'all call ME a whore" haechan said and everyone looked at him .

HE LOOKS SO GOOD BYEEEEEE- YALL I AM NOT OKAY 😫

updating fr later 😭🤚🏾