Valentine || Byeon Wooseok

🫧 Inspiration : Valentine by Orion Sun 🫧

{everyone keeps saying "watch 20th century girl" no 😀🤚🏾 i will cry 😀🤚🏾}

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

✦ ▬▰▬ ▬▰▬ ★✦★ ▬▰▬ ▬▰▬ ✦

" 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻' ,, 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁

" 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻' ,, 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 .. 𝗦𝗼 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 ,, 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 , 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 ,, 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 .. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲 ."

✦ ▬▰▬ ▬▰▬ ★✦★ ▬▰▬ ▬▰▬ ✦

3rd Person 🫰🏾

Some relationships end in happy endings , with lingering feelings that will never leave , a space left in each others bed that the other could always come back to , a smile that stays for them no matter what .. it happens when you're all full of happiness and love for a person you could never let go .

Wooseok and y/n had that . They'd started dating their freshman year of highschool and they quite literally had the relationship you'd see in a movie , everything was always good with them , sure they'd argued but it never got bad to the point they'd hurt each other's feelings . Their friends and family would tell them they envied them because it was clear that they'd found their forever person in each other so early on in life .

As their lives went on they grew together from teenagers to adults . The ending happened when they were college sophomores and both 21 years old . Life just seemed to have its own plans for these 2 but they didn't take it in a negative way . Wooseok had started taking off with his modeling career & she had done the same as a nurse . When the hospital she worked for told her she'd be transferring to a facility in barcelona for 4 years she was more than happy to hear that , she just wasn't happy with the fact that she'd have to leave him .

When she'd sat down and talked to him about it she could see how happy he was for her , or atleast how happy he was trying to be . His heart pained at the thought of her leaving him especially for that long but he knew this was apart of her achieving her dream so he would support her no matter what . That night they'd celebrated and cried but they'd promised each other that when the time came they'd meet each other again .

The next few months were spent with the two of them trying to spend as much time as they could together as they'd be parting soon . Wooseok had also decided to do his military service early so he wouldn't have to worry about it when his career really skyrocketed .

Here the two of them were the day before she'd have to leave and 3 days before he'd go start his service . "Wooseok stop tickling me before you have a bald spot" she laughed as she stood between his legs and shaved his hair off for him . He just couldn't keep still and kept poking her stomach and tickling her sides making her jerk away from him and the both of them erupt into a loud fit of laughter .

When she finished they both stood in the mirror as wooseok looked at himself with a bald head . She looked up at him and smiled holding back tears as well as he was . He pulled her into a hug and kiss her forehead allowing her to cry into his chest . His heart hurt so bad to hear her sobs in his chest . That night she fell asleep in his arms and he rubbed his hands up and down her arm too deep in thought to fall asleep himself . He looked at the time on his phone and wished he could stop time somehow . Not forever but for atleast a little longer .

Morning came and the two of them were up bright and early to make sure y/n got to the airport . Everything seemed to be the same but wooseok was a bit more touchy that usual . She could tell it was because he wasn't ready to let her go , and the same for her .

" Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Barcelona . We are now inviting those passengers with or without small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Thank you . "

Y/n looked up at wooseok who was staring off into space . She reached up and fixed his beanie and zipped his coat up before grabbing his arms . He finally looked down at her with tears in his eyes , he wrapped his arms around her tightly , kissing her face a million times tasting her salty tears on his lips . "I'll send you letters all the time and call you all the time as well , stay focused and determined so you can come back to me fast alright?" he said looking down at her and she nodded .

He kissed her lips lovingly , not caring how anyone around them felt about their pda .

" This is the final boarding call for passengers booked on flight 89B to Barcelona . Please proceed to gate 3 immediately . The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. Thank you ."

Wooseok pulled a small box from his pocket and opened it staring at it for a while before taking a ring out making y/n gasp . "When the time comes we'll come back to each other & right after that we'll get married" he said as she continued to cry . "Will you marry me ?" he asked and she nodded frantically making him laugh . He slipped the ring onto her finger and she smiled down at it . "Now hurry up before your flight leaves" he said and she nodded . "I love you" she spoke and he held his head up to the ceiling to stop the tears from falling .

"I love you more" he said as she turned and made her way to gate 3 . She cried heavily now , she could also hear his loud sobs behind her . He was now crouched on the ground with his face in his hands not having it in him to watch her leave . He cried loudly and the old woman who'd been sitting down behind them rubbed his back . "You'll see her again , it'll be okay sweetie" she told him and he cried harder .

He glanced up to see her walk through the gates and turn to wave at him . He waved back and watched until he couldn't see her anymore . As i said , some relationships do end in happy endings , but that doesn't mean they won't end in tears .

look at me double updating and stuff 🥳 finally getting my motivation back yalll 🫶🏾