Heal You || Nam Joo-Hyuk

🫧 Inspiration : Heal You by Sinéad Harnett , Wretch 32 🫧

{i have writers block buttt im working on the next chapter for the yunho book too}

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪

" 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ,, 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗼

" 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ,, 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗼 .. 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 ? "

♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪

[ random drabble ]

3rd Person 🫶🏾

No matter what circumstances y/n was always there for joohyuk . She was there when his parents divorced , when his dad came back saying he had another family , when his mom died & when his brother found out he had cancer . She was there with him through every second of everything he went through .

She watched him wear down after every incident but he refused to let it show at first , now it showed against his will . Anybody with eyes could tell he was hurting by more things than one . Right now was one of those moments when it showed against his will . He was slumping at his desk spacing out when his partner put a hand in front of his face snapping him from his thoughts .

"Chief wants you in his office" he spoke making joohyuk jump up and get himself together before walking to his bosses office . He took a deep breath and then knocked 3 times before he heard a raspy "come in" . He walked inside respectfully bowing at the man who just eyed him before gesturing him to sit down .

"You've been here for what? .. 4 years now?" the man asked making joohyuk nod with a smile on his face . "yes sir" "i remember when they sent you to my department , you were so smiley and happy with that mischievous little face" the chief laughed and joohyuk smiled . "I'm sorry about your family" he spoke and joohyuks smile dropped .. any mention of them hurts him so bad . "ah- it's okay .. i guess that was just the universe's plan for them" he said with a dry laugh .

"Joohyuk it's time you cleaned off your desk & handed in your badge" the chief said catching him completely off guard . "sir- why are you suddenly saying this?" he questioned now on the edge of the leather brown chair he was sitting in . "It's not sudden joohyuk , you need a break .. you can't keep working as a police officer in this state , you've made many mistakes on many cases and that's not okay ! one wrong conviction and we're done for .. we're already looked down on throughout the district" he stopped talking & looked at joohyuk who just stared dumbfounded into the distance .

"I'm sorry joohyuk" he spoke and joohyuk scoffed standing up and walking out of his office , he didn't have anything valuable at his desk so he just dropped his badge on it and walked away . His partner and friend staring at the badge sadly but knowing it was for the best . He looked at the case folder he was assigned today , it was titled "Nam Nara" & classified as Murder .

Joohyuk would lose it if he found out about this case & that the truth wasn't that his mother drove herself off a cliff , someone murdered her and set the scene to look that way . He left the station with a heart heavier than it was before . He wandered the loud streets until he made it to y/ns house . She wasn't home and he left his keys at home so he couldn't get inside . A heavy sigh left his mouth as rain began to fall and soak his clothes before hitting the ground . He slumped down on the stairs and dropped his head allowing his tears to fall .

Y/n looked confusedly at the person who was bunched up on her stairs as she pulled up . It wasn't until she was fully in the driveway that she noticed it was joohyuk . She hurriedly turned the car off leaving her purse and things in the car as she jumped out hurrying over to a soaked joohyuk . She stopped in front of him crouching down to his level . "Joo? , you okay?" she asked placing a hand on his back feeling his body shiver . He looked up at her with red eyes which were filled heavily with tears .

His lip trembled making her heart break at the sight of her friend . "y/n im so tired" he said and she felt her heart break at his words . she wanted to take away everything that ever hurt him or made him sad .. she wanted to 'fix' him so bad & she tried everything she could but just because it wasn't working yet doesn't mean she'd give up .. she loved him too much to do so .

" 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 , 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 "