Slow ||Lim Jaebeom (Jay B)

🫧 Inspiration : Slow by Vedo 🫧

{ y'all ik this a jb fic but look
at youngjae fine ass in the
bottom of the picture }

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

" 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 ,, 𝗗𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 ,, 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆

" 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 ,, 𝗗𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 ,, 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 .. 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝘁 ,, 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 "

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐

3rd Person 🤍

Here the two of you were sitting on his couch , him listening while you spilled the deets about yet another horrible sexual experience you had yesterday . You and jaebeom weren't dating , you guys were just really close friends . A few years ago you both met each other through mark at a party and now here you were , the best of friends .

"I'm just ready to find a real man , one who actually knows how to please a woman ." you complained while jay b gave you his full attention . He loved listening to you talk , that & the fact that he's attracted to you . Unlike earlier he had millions of thoughts in his head now . So many that he could barely even focus . To be honest he doesn't know why you waste your time going on dates and meeting new people when he's right there in your face .

He has had the thought that it's probably because you only like him as a friend but he'd rather let that thought go . He wants to tell you he likes you but he doesn't have a clue how you'd react to it , you could handle it well .. but then again you probably wouldn't & that is exactly what scares him . He'd rather not sacrifice one of the best friendships he's ever had because of a stupid ass cr- "I'm a real man .. & i know how to please a woman" . Dammit Jaebeom .

The expression you give him changes from confusion to amusement , to one he'd categorize as sexual curiosity . You gave him a look of lustful curiosity , your eyes darkened with a million questions in them .. one of them being " is he actually telling the truth? ". Seeing as you didn't give him a sign of rejection he decided to keep going .

"All these men you're wasting your time with are pointless when i'm right here waiting to fulfill your every need" he said as he moved closer to your stiff figure . He held your chin between the inside of his pointer finger and his thumb which moved up a bit to drag your bottom lip down parting your thick , pretty lips making your breathing hitch a bit .

You can't say you haven't thought about you and jay b being together , sharing intimate moments together .. etc . In fact it was all you thought about when you were alone in your room whimpering , mouth held open letting out the prettiest moans of his name while quickly pumping your dildo in and out of your dripping hole . You wanted him just as much as he wanted you .

You felt hot as if someone had turned up the heat but really it was just your sexual desire for the man in front of you . "Show me" you spoke as the both of you leaned into each other . "I need you to be more specific on what you want me to show you baby" he said as the both of your lips brushed against each other . The closeness of your faces almost intoxicating . "Show me you know how to please a woman" you spoke and as soon as your sentence ended jay b captured your lips in a hungry kiss . Your tongues exploring each other's mouths seemed to go on for a while when in reality it was only a minute before you pulled away . "Gladly" he spoke before pulling you with him off of the couch and into his room .

~

His bed was soft , but the way he was fucking you was the complete opposite . Your body completely bare and exposed to him as you laid on his soft satin sheets . Your fingers gripping and pulling at the sheets & your head pressing back into the pillow under it . "F-fuck jay" you looked down at jay b who had your legs pressed open as wide as they could go as he moved his dick in and out of you .

Your breasts bounced around with each stroke he gave you . He pressed his thumb on your clit rubbing it in circles and watching as your mouth fell open and your head fell back again . Never stopping his movements he bent down using his free hand to fondle with your boobs as his mouth worked on your nipple . He sucked your nipple in his mouth harshly , using his tongue to draw circles around it causing you to go in a frenzy .

Feeling you clench around him his movements slowed for a bit and he groaned in your chest . He looked up at you the both of you holding an intense eye contact . No words were spoken yet as the two of you seemed to be speaking through the eye contact . Jay b lowered his head down to yours kissing you sloppily as you wrapped your arms around him . "So fucking good" he mumbled against your lips and you moaned into his mouth . "mm jaebeom i'm gonna cum" you whimpered and he picked up his pace still kissing you .

Your nails dug into his back as you orgasmed on him . The orgasm was mind blowing , your mind cloudy & body shaking as you held him inside you with a clench . Jay b came not too long after you the both of you breathing heavily on each other's lips . You let his body go as he lifted himself up to watch both of your cum ooze out on his dick as he gave you slow soft strokes riding out the last of your orgasms . I guess he was telling the truth .

here's your other one love , i hope you enjoy ShabriaD3 <3