Thinkin bout you || Jeong Yunho

👩🏾‍🎤 Inspiration :  Thinkin bout you by Frank Ocean 👩🏾‍🎤

||Not Mistake Checked||

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

" 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂

" 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .. 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 ,, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗜 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 "

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Yunho 🧑🏻‍🎤

I sat in my room doing nothing but staring from the window and occasionally sipping on the glass of whiskey in my hand . 2 ice cubes the whiskey poured just a little bit over them . I had been waiting for my phone to ring for days since y/n left .. to no surprise it hadn't.

She has very , very deep trust issues .. meaning she believes little to nothing anyone says about her , she runs when shit gets deep .. but no matter how much she pushes me away I still want her . Her voice is something out of a fairytale .. I can listen to her talk all day , her skin so soft and pretty , her eyes held a million stories yet I only knew about 3 .. I want to know the rest though . I want her .

I remember that one time we were out on a hill , talking , laughing .. just enjoying each other's company . That was also the night we had sex in my car . The first and the last . After that night she got more closed in . I saw her less , it became harder to talk to her .. I'd see her maybe about 2 times a month .. she wouldn't really answer my calls or texts ,, and if she did they were short responses .

I just wish she'd see that I love her , I'm in love with her and I don't see that changing anytime soon .

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Y/N 👩🏾‍🎤

I felt bad , I felt out of place without him .. it's like without him I don't even belong on earth . I wanna call him but as easy as it seems it isn't .. I've been in Paris for 2 weeks and I haven't spoken to him since I left .

I miss him so much , but I'm so scared that I'm getting the wrong idea . I wanna give my heart to him .. I'm just REALLY scared . I myself as in my brain knows yunho won't hurt me .. but my heart doesn't and that's the issue .

I pulled my phone from my pocket and searched up the nearest store because I was now in desperate need of a glass of wine . Google maps showed there was one just 10 minutes down from where I am . Grabbing my coat I made my way out of my hotel and down the road .

All I can see are families , couples young and old . Everybody seems to have somebody , except me . Just before I made it to the store there was a booth with macarons and an old lady behind it . "Hello sweetheart" she spoke to me in the sweetest tone . "Hello" I responded . "Wanna try this for me?" She asked holding out a purple macaron .

I kinda felt skeptical about trying it but I just decided to take the risk anyways . "Yes sure" . I took it from her hand and took a bite . I wouldn't be lying if I said it was the best thing I've ever tasted . "This is really amazing" i said and she just continued looking at me and smiling . "He really loves you" she said catching me off guard in the middle of swallowing the macaron .

"Hm?" I questioned while wiping my mouth . "Your boy , he loves you so much .. I can see it all in your aura . He doesn't have bad intentions sweetheart , he just wants to cherish you" the lady finished and I was completely shocked . How did she even-

"Go get him before someone else does" she said and then she disappeared . My surroundings became brighter like some type of cloth was just lifted . What the actual fuck .

She was right though . I know yunho won't hurt me .

With that I rushed back to my hotel and gathered my things booking the fastest flight back to Seoul tonight .

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚  ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

Yunho 🧑🏻‍🎤

At night my ceiling becomes so interesting . Can you tell that's sarcasm? Well if you can't it is . I just can't sleep so I just stare at the ceiling and think .

About y/n of course . I don't think I've ever been this deep in love . I've never cared this deeply about another person . I've never felt any of this before . It's like all I need is y/n . The answer to everything is y/n .

Just as I was finally drifting off to sleep my door bell rang . Who the hell is at my door at this time of the night ?

I threw my robe on since the only thing I was wearing were my pajama pants and walked to the door .

When I opened it I couldn't tell if my mind was playing tricks or if it was real . I'm seeing y/n at my door . "Uh .. hey .. I don't wanna go home tonight and sleep in an empty bed ,, I was wondering if there was room for me in yours ?" She said while looking up at me .

I rushed to her grabbing her up in my arms and yelling how much I missed her . Her arms and legs wrapped around me while she laughed . Finally , the woman I'd been chasing , madly in love with and crazy about finally chose me . She came to me and now she's mine .