Hold Me || Choi Beomgyu

🌳 Inspiration : Hold Me By Janine 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

(None of his gifs are working 😑)

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

" 𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻

" 𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 ..𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 "

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

{This chapter touches subjects
that may not be suitable for
readers}

3rd Person 🧝🏾‍♀️

Beomgyu was one of the school's popular students . He was smart , he was cute & he had the friend group to match it . He was a good kid all around but his attitude changed drastically after freshman year . He was always happy , cheery & all smiles but when his parents had told him they'd been divorced for a while and were both planning to remarry he just couldn't stomach it .

When his dad had remarried and moved his wife and her daughter in beomgyu was furious . He understood the remarrying thing but why'd they have to live together? The first day in the house he'd met his step sister . She was a girl he'd seen around school a few times . She was quiet , didn't seem to have any friends or anything . She bowed before him dropping almost everything in her hands and he scoffed deeming her as pathetic .

After that they didn't say much to each other if it wasn't them being at each other's throats . He hated her guts and she just had to deal with it for the sake of her mothers happiness .

Beomgyu walked the halls with his friends trailing behind him talking about going to an arcade instead of being at school . On their way walking out the door they bumped into y/n . Well taehyun did . Beomgyu found every interaction with y/n & taehyun sickening because anyone with eyes could tell she liked him . Beomgyu thought everytime they interacted it was an on purpose action of y/n because she just wanted taehyuns attention .. which wasn't it .. they just always seemed to cross paths .

Taehyun had been holding on to y/n for a bit the two of them just staring at each other . Yeonjun , Hueningkai & Soobin snickering and giggling at the scene in front of them . Beomgyu had enough snatching y/n back by the shoulders carelessly letting her fall back into the locker . "Taehyun come on before there's no more seats left , and how about you go to class and stop being an attention slut" he spat at y/n who just scoffed and rubbed her back which was hurting a bit from the impact with the locker .