Sex Therapy || Lee Minhyuk (Huta)

🫧 (emoji change) Inspiration : Sex Therapy by Robin Thicke 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜

" 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘄𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼

" 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘄𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 .. 𝗔𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 ,, 𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 "

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜

Y/N 🧜🏾‍♀️

It's time for our monthly family check in & im dreading it . My family really isn't one that's joyous to be around because most of those mfs are bitter and try to make the next person be so with them . Today it'll just be my mom , grandma , my 2 sisters , my aunt & her 3 kids as well as myself .

I just know someone is gonna say some fuck shit too because no one minds their business . Sighing i just walked into the restaurant with a fake but believable smile on my face as they all greeted me . "Girl you look so good , i shouldve became a house designer too" my cousin said and i resisted the urge to roll my eyes . "i'm a real estate agent & an interior designer" i said and she laughed . "that's what i said" . I just placed a kiss on my grandmas head & sat next to her .

For most of the meeting everyone talked about their everyday lives and i just sat here eating my salad . "so y/n .." damn here we go . "how's that man of yours doing?" my aunt asked and i knew some shit was about to go left . "he's great" i said with a pressed lip smile . "i still can't believe you're dating a man that old" my sister said to which i scoffed . i fucking knew it . "he's literally only 31" i said . "still 10 years older than you" "and your point is ?" she said nothing else and went back to eating her food .

"How did y'all meet again" my cousin asked . "He bought one of my properties .. why?" he shook his head looking around the room . "I'm still not feeling your relationship" my mom said and i sat my fork down . "Good thing it's MY relationship and not YOURS to worry about" i said before my captain save a hoe of a sister had something to say . "Girl don't talk to her like that , you can't be mad when you're dating an old ass man" .. i'm so sick of ts .

"Mara i think instead of you worrying about my man's age you should be worried about the sexuality of yours cause there's no way he should be getting a room with chris every night .. that work you be thinking he putting in is definitely something else he's putting in your MALE cousin ." I finished and chris started choking on his steak as my mom yelled my name .

I sat back in my seat with my arms crossed as my sister samara looked over to our cousin chris . "chris what is she talking about" samara asked and that was my cue . I hugged and kissed my grandma walking out just as the chaos started . These mfs are stressful .