Still With You || Moon Taeil

🌳 inspiration : Still with you by Jeon Jungkook 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

" 언제쯤일까 ,, 다시 그댈 마주한다면 ,, 눈을 보고 말할래요

" 언제쯤일까 ,, 다시 그댈 마주한다면 ,, 눈을 보고 말할래요 .. 보고 싶었어요"
╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

Taeil 🌳

Its been about 6 months since I've last seen y/n and about 6 months since I've lost my mind . It was my fault though , I was selfish .. only thinking about myself when a relationship is about both people .

Y/N & I had been in a relationship for 2 years before she left . Shes a very driven woman when it comes to the things she wants to do in her life and I just was too selfish to consider that . When we'd first met she had told me her dream was to be a designer ,, it was all she'd talk about . I could tell she loved it because whenever she'd explain a design or an idea she had to me her eyes would sparkle .

She'd been talking with a guy that could help her set her career off for a while and she was really excited to be making progress , I was happy for her myself .. that was until he mentioned that she'd have to come and be stationed in Washington for a few months .

She felt bad , I know she did .. but when she'd brought it up I got angry , not wanting her to leave . I can't leave myself cause I've got this music thing going .. me , a million dollar idol just running off to the states to be with his lover is like a soldier in the military going awol . I wanted her to understand that I was happy for her and that I was more than proud .. but I also needed her here with me . That's what neither of us could understand .

That night we argued in front of all of my members , I threw all of her things out of the house and told her that if she wanted to leave so bad then she could just go & not come back . She screamed and struggled against Doyoung and Johnny trying to get to me , not to stop me cause I'm sure if she would've gotten free I probably would've ended up with my head busted open .

The last thing I remember before getting black out drunk was her screaming , tears on her face and them walking her out . Oh yeah can't forget about the "fuck you taeil" .

The next day waking up was shitty , I felt like shit , smelled like shit and looked like shit according to my members .

Anyways .. In that 6 months y/n has also become the best designer of the century . She'd had 4 shows already , one in London , the others in Paris , Italy & Dubai . She's about to have another .. where ? Right here in Seoul , South Korea & all of NCT has to attend .

When id heard about it from mark I was so happy I could do backflips . Then again I was scared , I missed that woman more than anything in this world and I doubt she'd wanna see me again . I wanted to hug her , and kiss her .. love her . But now .. I cannot .

Way to go Taeil .

Time skip 1 week ~

Todays the day , I'm gonna do everything I can to get my woman back . I can't keep living like this , the silence is becoming normal , I'm used to the cold side of the bed being empty .. I refuse to normalize not having her here .

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

Y/N 🧝🏾‍♀️

When i accepted the offer to do a fashion show here I knew It'd be hard coming back . Hard seeing all the things I used to see .. the people .

When I left I'd thought of calling taeil .. I think about him everyday . I know he didn't want me to leave , I understand he needed me here but this has been my dream since I was a little girl .. I wasn't just gonna give it up for a man .. not even one that I love more than my own life itself .

I kept up with a few of the members , mark , Johnny , taeyong & doyoung texted me congratulations the day I announced that I was an official (?) designer . We'd all talk a few days of the week and then just continue our lives . I could tell they were cautious about bringing his name up when we talked and I felt bad that they felt restricted when they talked to me .

Anyways .. I'm here , my show starts in less than 15 minutes and I've never been more scared in my life .

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

3rd person 🧝🏾‍♀️

Taeil sat anxiously with his members and other exclusive guests that attended the show . y/n made sure all of her models looked great before sending them out on the stage showcasing various designs from her brand .

The guys knew she had talent but when they saw her work they knew exactly why it only took her 6 months to become the best designer of the century . She worked for her title and boy did she work her ass off . All of them were very proud of her as she was of them . Yes she kept up with them also , all of their sales , comebacks , awards .. she knew about all of it .. even participated in buying a few albums .. streaming a few music videos . They were still her friends as wells as she was theirs .

When the show was over the mc (? Again) spoke a bit before asking the guests to stand and give a hand for the designer . She came out with a huge smile on her face . She wore a black pair of high waisted wide leg dress pants with a wine red lace bodysuit paired with wine red and black heels . She looked as if she was on the runway herself . This was another design of hers that they loved also . She waved at everyone bowing and thanking them all for coming .

She turned to her left seeing NCT standing and clapping for her . "YEAH Y/N" Johnny yelled . Mark , jungwoo & haechan yelling out hoots and cheers for her as the rest of them proudly clapped . She absentmindedly made eye contact with Taeil . In the moment neither of them knew exactly what to do but he sent her a finger heart and winked at her causing her smile to grow bigger and her to mouth a thank you to him .

After giving a small speech she headed backstage with no knowledge that Taeil was right behind her .

"Hey y/n" he spoke as she gasped and turned around . They stared at each other for a bit before began to pour his heart out , telling her how sorry he was and how much he still loved her . She shared her feelings and a few tears also .

Taeil held his arms out to her with a small smile on his face . To this she ran over to him hugging him tightly with him placing a kiss on her head . "I missed you" "I missed you too"

 "I missed you" "I missed you too"