You're Thinking Too Much , Stop It || Lee Jinwoo (XEN)

🫧 Inspiration : You're thinking too much , stop it by Xxxtentacion 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍

" 𝗘𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 , 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 ?

" 𝗘𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 , 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 ? .. 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 . "

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏

3rd Person 🫶🏾

"Leave me alone xen" she yelled back as she stomped out of the crowded house . "You always pull bullshit y/n i swear" he stressed as he followed behind her , stopping abruptly when she turned around . "IM ALWAYS PULLING BULLSHIT? ME?! yet you were just cooped up in a party with a whole bitch on your lap jinwoo" she rolled her eyes before continuing to walk down the street , ignoring the stares of all the people outside .

Xen smacked his lips and grabbed her arm which she snatched away and kept walking . He stomped after her grabbing her arm again , this time earning himself a punch in the lip . She didn't actually mean to hit him .. she was just rlly angry and hated when ppl grabbed her by the arms . She stopped for a second realizing she'd hit him and almost went to check on him .

Then she stopped as the bitch from the party ran out after him . She scoffed and kept walking . Her journey home wasn't long , as it was only around the corner from the party she was at . Jinwoo watched as she walked down the street . His lip was stinging and bleeding but he didnt give not a single fuck about it . Instead he smirked and told himself he'd see her later .

If you couldn't tell y/n and xen were a REALLY toxic couple . They've broken up 30 times in the last 3 years but they still can't get enough of each other . I'm sure everyone knows how hard it is to get over your actual first love . They'd argue , throw things , break up , cry , argue some more & then fuck . That's why they could never properly break up or get anything across to each other because every argument ended in rough , sloppy , steamy sex .

When she'd finally made it home she stomped upstairs and threw her purse on the bed , she knew how xen was so she never really understood why it was so hard to just say fuck it and get over him . Standing in her thoughts for a while she just sighed and went to shower and get ready for bed . "Fuck xen" she spat as she stared at herself in the mirror hating her angry expression .

~

An hour after her shower she was in bed dozing off with courage the cowardly dog (fr been my fav since i was little) playing faintly in the background . A loud knock resonated throughout the empty house waking her up with a groan . She checked her phone reading the time which was 1:30 am and seeing 12 missed calls from xen & 44+ messages . Ignoring them she just threw her phone to the other side of the bed and hopped out of it .

She checked the screen next to the door seeing him standing on her porch . His attire was different from earlier , he just wore a black polo jogger and some slides . Probably cause he took that bitch home and fucked her . She rolled her eyes and opened the door looking up at him with her arms crossed over her chest . "Why the long face princess?" he asked with a low chuckle , giving her his signature knee buckling smirk . (my 1team & omega x stan's know what i'm talking abt 😭)

"Fuck you jinwoo" she said and he laughed . "Still mad about earlier?" he asked and to this she scoffed and stepped back to close the door in his face . To no surprise her plan wasn't successful , He caught the door before it closed and walked inside closing the door behind himself . She ignored him making way to her bedroom as he followed chanting apology's he didn't even mean .

"Baby , im sorryyyy" he whined and she ignored him standing with her back in his direction . She gasped as she felt his cold firm hands grip her waist . He pressed himself against her , allowing his hands to roam all over her curves . "Xen .." she breathlessly spoke as he began kissing her neck . "Let me make it up to you baby" he said and she turned to face him . She knew she shouldn't give in .. but again , to no surprise .. she did .

She nodded up at him and he roughly pulled her in by the neck and kissed her hungrily . He bit and nipped at her lips between the kisses making her melt immediately . What a stupid girl .

~

"Yes jinwoo~ baby- please" she screamed out as he pressed her body down into the bed & pounded her from behind . The sounds of her moans his grunts & his balls constantly slapping her ass was all that could be heard throughout the whole house . The two of them had came so many times that the both of them were just a sticky mess , but they didn't care . Xen moved his hand up and grabbed her locs wrapping them around his hand and pulling them back towards him , his other hand held her waist down as he continued to roughly fuck into her .

"mmm baby" he spoke breathing heavily in her ear . "pussy .. so . fuckin' . good" his eyes rolled back and he bit his lip still feeling the soreness from earlier . "Xen im gonna cum~!" she moaned loudly which could've easily been recognized as a scream . Keeping himself inside her he turned her on her back and continued to pound her harshly . "Fucking cum for me then , cum on my dick baby" he pulled and slapped at her breasts , his roughness pleasuring her more .

"Im cumming- I'm cumming-" she chanted and at that second she creamed all over his dick again for the 5th time that night . The feeling of her release triggered his making him cum as well . He pressed himself deeply inside of her making sure to breed her properly . Her body shook violently as she squeezed him in her arms moaning and breathing heavily from her intense orgasm . "Fuck xen i love you so much" she said and he responded with the same .

I guess this is what she means by "Fuck Xen" 😭 .

guys i am so high rn omg , i hope i spelled all of this right 😭 i'll come back and check when i'm sober tomorrow 🧍🏾‍♀️