Sunshine || Bae Jinyoung

🫧 inspiration : Sunshine by Hoody ft Crush 🫧

i have SEVERE writers block rn 😃👎🏾

non idol jinyoung

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 , 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 , 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 .. 비춰줄 땐 언제나 그댄 그댄 포근해 저 구름보다 , 𝗢𝗼𝗵 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 "

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

[drabble]

3rd Person 🥥 (adding emojis)

Y/n & Jinyoung were THE perfect couple , as their friends and family would say . They also agreed with this statement . Weirdly they'd met when y/n strolled into spencers where jinyoung worked to buy her friend a rather .. questionable birthday gift . Jinyoung was slumped over the register silently praying for time to speed up so he could go home when he saw her walk in . She was by far the prettiest girl he'd ever seen .

His boss walked up to him to ask him to stock a box of T-shirts and he immediately wanted to object until he seen where the shirts were . He eagerly took the shirts almost running to the back of the store where he only stood a few feet away from y/n . He Folded and smoothed the shirts out carefully but keeping his eyes on her . She seemed to be a bit confused and embarrassed as she was standing in front of a huge wall of sexual toys and other NC-17 things .

Jinyoung saw her look around as if she was looking for an employee to ask for help and he took that as his chance . "hi .. you seemed like you needed help.." he trailed off as she looked up at him with the prettiest smile on her face . "uh yeah- i- i do" she almost lost her train of thought seeing the most handsome face she could ever come across .

"what can i do for you?" jinyoung nervously asked and y/n explained what she was there for . She took note of how his ears burned red as he helped her pick out a big pink dildo and other penis shaped things (💀) . When he was scanning everything for her and helping her check out she decided to be bold and strike up a conversation .. but as soon as they made eye contact every word that was ready to come out got stuck in her throat .

"I hope you have a good day" he said shyly and she smiled bidding him the same . Jinyoung felt a twinge in his chest as he watched her walk out of the store .. something was telling him that he couldn't just let her slip away . Same for y/n . in her mind she continuously chanted "i can do this , just ask for his number" .

"Hey!" the both of them said at the same time as y/n turned around . They laughed at each other both fighting the urge to say jinx . "Can i .. wow this is hard" jinyoung let out a deep breath before deciding to just do it . "Can i get your number" the both of them said at the same time again . After their laughing fit they traded phones , putting their numbers in each other's phone . It was the beginning of something beautiful .

~

"That cloud literally looks just like you" jinyoung joked as he and y/n looked up at the sky . They were on a picnic which was just more of them holding each other and laughing than eating anything . Y/n raises her hand to flick jinyoungs nose but he dodged it . "And that tree over there looks just like you" she said to which he laughed and she laughed at his laugh .

Jinyoung began to laugh harder and y/n sat up from laying back on his chest . "your laugh is so uglyyy it sounds like a windshield wiper" she said as they both laughed to their heart's content . She ended up laying back in his arms again and they talked about everything and nothing until the sun started to set .

They both stood up groaning at the soreness of their bottoms from sitting on the ground for countless hours . Jinyoung pulled y/n close to him bending down a bit to kiss her lips . Out of instinct she deepened the kiss & he wrapped his hand around her throat . This kiss almost turning into a full make out session until y/n manages to get herself together pulling back from jinyoung with a hum . "you're trynna seduce me in the park or something?" she asked as he rested his hands just above her ass . "or something" he said and she rolled her eyes getting out of his arms .

"race you to the car" she said after picking up the blanket and running off . Jinyoung laughed grabbing the basket not following too far behind her .