Another Round || Yang Hongseok

🫧 Inspiration : Another round by Fat Joe ft Chris Brown 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀

" 𝗜 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 , 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿

" 𝗜 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 , 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 .. 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 , 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 ,, 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝘄𝘁𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸, 𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 , 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗯𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 ."

❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Hongseok was sitting in his living room on the couch his head in his hands as he'd had a bit too much to drink and currently had a headache but to top it all off his brain couldn't stop the one million thoughts he was having about you .

You and hongseok were friends but friends that fuck . A week ago you came to him telling him that your fwb arrangement would have to end because you felt as if you were catching feelings for him but he made it completely clear when this started that he wasn't looking for a relationship so no strings attached . Plus you knowing hongseok for so long you knew good and well he couldn't commit to just one girl when it came to having an established relationship .

He was so shocked at your sudden confession that he couldn't say anything when you'd told him . He was just sitting there staring off into the distance . When he'd heard the door close signaling you'd left is when he snapped out of his trance . He was currently having withdrawals like a feign but instead of drugs it was you he was addicted to . He has been trying to convince himself that he isn't in love with you just settling for the fact that you have good pussy but it's not working anymore .

It becomes more and more clear that he's in love with you which is why he'd been texting you these past 2 days but he's gotten no response . You were under the impression that he wasn't gonna return your feelings because he's your best friend and a literal manwhore who can't commit to just one person but he would change for you at the snap of a finger . He was asking to talk but you weren't ready to face his rejection just yet so that's why he was being ignored .

He couldn't take it anymore feeling like he was about to just go completely crazy . "Bro are you good?" his roommate shinwon asked making him raise his head and look at him . He had no idea shinwon was even home . "No i'm having pussy withdrawals" hongseok said and shinwon side eyed him . "first of all tmi" he said and hongseok shrugged . "You asked" "Where's y/n?" shinwon asked and hongseok groaned falling back against the couch hitting his head in the process . "That's what you get , i heard the conversation the other day .. she hasn't talked to you since then im guessing" shinwon spoke as he opened the fridge grabbing the orange juice out .

"Nosy ass & no .. she won't answer my calls or texts" hongseok said with a pout and shinwon huffed . "Again .. that's what you get , you know damn well you like her but when she brought it up to you , you just sat there like a dumb ass" he said and hongseok rolled his eyes . "What was i just supposed to be like 'omg i love you too'" he asked and shinwon swallowed a sip of his juice . "yes ." he said and hongseok smacked his lips raising his middle finger to shinwon who shrugged .

"Well my good friend , i'll see you in class tomorrow" shinwon spoke grabbing his jacket and keys . "Where are you going?" hongseok asked . "To get some pussy before i start having withdrawals like you , feign" shinwon answered before leaving out the door . Hongseok started to wonder we he was stuck with a roommate like shinwon .

He sat in silence for a bit before grabbing his phone and keys leaving himself . The liquor had already worn off so he was sober enough to drive . He quickly made way to your apartment thinking of what he should say when he sees you .

Which was a complete bust because the second he got to your door and you stood in front of him all he could say was "Hi" . You just shook your head and let him in . "What do you want hongseok , i have a exam tomorrow i should be asleep" you said and he just stood awkwardly with his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket . "But you're not" he said and you rolled your eyes . "Yeah because you're here so what do you need ?" you asked and he let out a deep sigh .

"You .. i need you y/n" he said and you looked at him like he had 2 heads . "Did you not hear me when i said im not having sex with you anymore ? id rather not have a broken heart when you cut me off for another girl hongseok" you said and he rolled his eyes shuffling over to you . "There is no other girl y/n! i only want you , i only love you" he said and you stared up at him with wide eyes all the whole scanning his face to see if he was joking . He was not .

"How do i know you won't cheat on me hongseok , i know you" you said and he shook his head holding you tightly against him . "I will never do anything to hurt you i promise" he looked you in your eyes letting you know he meant every word he was saying . You nodded and muttered a small okay before he cheerfully lifted you up in his arms kissing your lips lovingly carrying you to your room .

here's you second request love , i hope you like this one as well 🫶🏾 changkyunSlut