Apple Cider || Natachai Boonprasert (Dunk)

🫧 Inspiration : Apple Cider by Beabadoobee 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

" 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵

" 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 .. 𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁 , 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 .. 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 ."

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

3rd Person 🫶🏾

The clock read 9:50 when you heard a knock on your door . Already knowing who it was you hurriedly went to open the door revealing dunk who was holding a bag of snacks up in one hand and the other was holding the strap of his bag on his shoulder . "Felt like you needed me" he said and you laughed taking the store bag from his hands . "Don't try to act like you're my knight in shining armor or something .. we do this every friday" you said and he sucked his teeth . "Can you just let me sound cool for one second" he said and you laughed again .

~

The two of you were best friends , since birth as your moms were best friends too . You both also liked each other and everybody could tell , even the two of you could but it was like it was so obvious that it didn't need to be addressed or acknowledged .

Every friday you'd have sleep overs and this continued up even until now as you both were college students living in your own places . You'd do skin care , watch movies or youtube , dance and scream to song lyrics . Sometimes he'd even help you with your hair . The night was pretty eventful before you'd both end up passing out at about 4 am , you being the first one out everytime .

You both had taken pictures with your face masks , your braids in a messy bun that dunk did & his bangs in a small ponytail in front of his head . After posting them on insta & taking off the masks the two of you were sitting on the couch , red soda in your wine glasses watching a random reality tv show . You laid against dunk and he laid back on the couch one arm around you and the other holding his drink .

The commercial break started and you looked up at him making him look down at you . "What's on your mind pretty girl?" he asked and though this was how he normally talked to you , you felt your face heat up and your heart beat speed everytime . "Nothing" you said looking away and he let out a dry laugh bending down placing a wet kiss on your head .

You groaned and wiped your forehead with the back of your hand whining his name . "That was disgusting" you said and he shrugged . "I'd rather kiss your lips but you won't let me" he said and you looked up at him again .. your heart was probably beating the fastest it ever had in your life but you decided to be bold . "Who said i wouldn't?" you asked and he looked at you with a questioning expression .

"So if i wanted to kiss you right now i could" he asked setting his glass down on the table . "Mhm" was all you could say before his hand rested itself on your neck and his lips crashed into yours from above . When you pulled apart you looked up at dunk who held a big smile on his face as you did the same before hiding your face in his hoodie .

" 𝗧𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 ,, 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 , 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘁 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 .. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 ."

needed a comfort chapter this morning 💕