Ne Me Quitte Pas || Ji Changmin (Q)

🌳 inspiration : Ne me quitte pas by Orion sun 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

" 𝗜𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗮 "

╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

{just a drabble}

3rd Person 🧝🏾‍♀️

Changmin was outside playing night soccer with Kevin , Jacob , sunwoo , haknyeon , hyunjae , Eric and juyeon . It was 9 pm and they were all waiting for y/n , sangyeon , chanhee & younghoon to finish cooking so they could eat a late dinner and then just hang out until everyone got tired .

All the ones that were playing soccer came inside since it had begun to sprinkle outside . They were all wet and smelled of fresh dirt . "You guys seemed to have played quite .. hard" sangyeon spoke looking at all of their messy clothes and the dirt they tracked inside with their shoes . "It was fun , you should play next time" Eric said and sangyeon just shook his head grabbing the broom .

Changmin went straight to the fridge grabbing out a water to quench his thirst . He took a few sips all while watching as y/n danced around with her headphones in singing and cooking at the same time . He thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world .

He loved everything about her , from the way whined about her tangled hair to the way she sings him to sleep every night . One who didn't understand would probably say he was obsessed , but not in a bad way . He was just so in love with her and he didn't care about anyone knowing that . So in love to the point where they've been dating for almost 4 years and he still gets butterflies around her .

So in love that their hearts almost beat at the same pace . He just smiled at her and walked out of the kitchen and back into his room . As he looked through his drawer for different clothes to change into sunwoo came in . He flopped down on changmins chair and pulled out his phone . He scrolled a bit before turning his screen to show changmin a picture he had taken of him and y/n a few days ago .

She was laying in changmins lap trying to feed him a grape and they were laughing because she kept saying "say ah" but he already had a mouth fulll of grapes . "As much as I hate to admit it , you guys are such a cute- ew- couple" sunwoo said and changmin let out a 'tsk' cracking a small smile and sticking up his finger at sunwoo . "Back at you" sunwoo said before walking out . "Send me that picture" changmin called out and sunwoo hummed .

After everyone had changed and gotten cleaned up they were all seated at the table indulging in conversation and eating their food . The couple sat next to each other sharing food from one another's plates even though they had the same things . They laughed and held their own small conversations . The others being used to this just smiled happy that their member was happily in love .

After dinner changmin helped clean the dishes as y/n sat on the couch and talked with Kevin , Jacob , chanhee & haknyeon . When he finished he walked out standing in front of y/n who looked up at him . "What is it?" She asked and he rubbed his eyes . "I'm tired , come with me until I go to sleep" he held out his hand for her to grab , everyone saying their goodnights to the couple .

"I love you!" Sunwoo yelled out to y/n who said the same thing back to him . Changmin stopped staring in disbelief at sunwoo and his girlfriend . The two holding back laughter . "What about me , you didn't say you loved me today" changmin asked and you could hear snickers from the members in the background . "Am I supposed to?" She asked and Changmin rolled his eyes .

"Well obviously, I'm your boyfriend who you should only love" he responded and she laughed . "It's funny?" He asked now with a smile on his face . "Well if I'm laughing I think so" she spoke and just then he picked her up by her thighs running into his room with her , the other guys laughing at the couple .

Changmin dropped her on the bed laughing and tickling her making her yell out and struggle against him . "Stop- STOP- IM GONNA B- BITE YOU" she yelled and he stopped tickling her just admiring her pretty laughter and smiling face . "Cmon let's lay down now" he said letting her get seating at the head of the bed before climbing over to her separating her arms and laying on top of her . His head rested on her chest and she began to lather her fingers softly through his hair .

He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist pulling the blanket up over them both . Her scent was so calming to him . She smelled like vanilla and brown sugar . He closed his eyes just loving her and her company feeling like he was in the sky floating on the clouds and he never wanted to come down . "I love you Q" she spoke and he sleepily responded . "I love you more"

 "I love you more"