Confidently Lost || Kim Je-you (J.YOU)

🫧 Inspiration : Confidently Lost by Sabrina Claudio 🫧

y'all this is my absolute favorite song ever , but anyways i have a few more requests to get out which are coming , this is really just a filler im releasing now to tell you guys that i am gonna update the requests soon i've just had so much going on that i haven't had the time or energy really to write 🫤 .

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

" 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 ,, 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴

" 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 ,, 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 .. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 "
(my absolute fave part 😭)

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

3rd Person 🫶🏾

J.you was already used to these days . The ones where he woke up in a good mood , his day planned to begin doing his job as a rapper and then ending it off holding his gf in his arms but it never goes the way .

Nothing ever seemed to go the way he wanted it to and he realized that a long time ago . J.you always wanted to preform , he always wanted to travel the world and show everyone his skills as a rapper but his parents never wanted that for him . They wanted him to become a lawyer , but now that he's grown up and has decided to take his own path in life they hated him for it .

Everyday before he went home he went to see his parents and everyday they gave him an earful , until everyday became every week , the. every other week , then every month to not at all . Even when he stopped visiting them he'd still give them a call to check on them and every call ended with him burnt out from arguing with his parents .

To say he was simply sick of his parents would be an understatement . He didn't need them to tell him that he's lost his way in life and that he should do something else . If they wanted to believe his choice led him astray he'd let them . If they wanted to believe he was lost he'd make them realize he was confidently lost and that he didn't need anyone to find him .

You climbed on his lap passing him the blunt before resting your back against his chest and grabbing his hand to wrap his arm around you . He blew the smoke sideways and looked down at you who was already staring up at him . He bent down and pressed his lips onto yours making your lipgloss rub off on his lips causing you to giggle . He really was confidently lost , and because of you that is absolutely okay .

" 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 ,, 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲 .. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗲 "

there's also a future much longer and better chapter with this beautiful masterpiece of a song , y'all should fr listen to sabrina claudio , both her english and spanish music

there's also a future much longer and better chapter with this beautiful masterpiece of a song , y'all should fr listen to sabrina claudio , both her english and spanish music .. it's amazing 🫶🏾