Traingazing || Bae Hoyoung

🫧 Inspiration : Traingazing by Sam Wills , Honey Mooncie 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

" 𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 ,, 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗲

" 𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 ,, 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗲 .. 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 ,, 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 , 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 .. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 ,, 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 , 𝘀𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 .. 𝗚𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 ."

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Sharing a roomette with a stranger is already weird enough . But sharing one with a cute stranger was definitely not something hoyoung or y/n had in mind on their journey back to their homes from college . Neither of them has said anything since the train left the station . She sat across from him on her side trying to distract herself with a book instead of staring intensely at the handsome stranger across from her . He scrolled mindlessly through twitter on his phone not paying a pinch of attention to any of the tweets just silently freaking out about the pretty girl across from him .

Hoyoung wanted to break the silence so badly and spark up a conversation but he also didn't wanna disturb her as she seemed to be enjoying her book . His mind wandered off and he began to wonder if a girl as pretty as her had a boyfriend , "there's no way she doesn't have one" he thought as he took a second to glance at her again . She was a pretty girl with a pretty aura and he was getting lost in her without her even knowing .

Y/n on the other hand had the same thoughts as hoyoung . She did wanna talk to him but what if he doesn't wanna talk to her . It'd be so awkward if she spoke up to start a conversation and he just looked at her and said nothing . She'd probably try to dive out of the windows bc of embarrassment . "He definitely has a girlfriend " she thought as she watched him type on his phone . "He's probably texting her like "babe this creepy girl is staring at me on the-" she hurriedly looked back down at her book breaking the eye contact that the two of them had just accidentally made .

They sat in silence for a moment longer before the both of the gathered the courage to speak .

"Hey" they both spoke at the same time making each other laugh . "Hi , i'm hoyoung" he spoke and she smiled "hoyoung huh" she thought before speaking up again herself . "Hey , i'm y/n" she said reaching out her hand for him to shake . "Pretty name for a pretty girl" he said and she smiled as he took her hand into his .

This could definitely be the start of something beautiful 🫡 .

y'all i js love him sm 🥹