Onto Something || Im Changkyun

🫧 Inspiration : Onto something by Jayla Darden 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╭ ╮

" 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗽 , 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝗲

" 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗽 , 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝗲 .. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 , 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮 ."

╰ ╯

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Y/n sat on her couch , a glass of wine in one hand and her phone in the other . She was contemplating if she should call changkyun or not as she had been for the last hour or so . Her and changkyun were fwbs and their relationship seemed to be on its way from that to an established one but this past week changkyun has been a bit distant . Not answering her calls or texts , she'd seen him at work everyday this week but he hadn't said anything to her and when she'd tried to make conversation he'd practically run off very obviously avoiding her .

She sighed heavily before downing her wine in her glass and then picking up the bottle ditching her phone on the couch . She turned on her music blasting it throughout the house as she walked around drinking , and drinking. , and ʳⁱⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ . Girly was certainly drunk now and screaming the lyrics of love by keyshia cole . why was changkyun ignoring her ? did he not like her in the way she liked him ? had she done something to scare him away ?

Without pondering like before she stumbled back into her living room grabbing her phone and dialing his number . He answered on the first ring . He didn't say anything though because she started talking before he could get the chance to . "I'm angry with you changkyun . If you didn't like me anymore you could have told me that instead of having me run circles in my mind trying to figure out what i've done wrong" he listened to her talk with a smile on his face .

"I like you changkyun , i like you a lot and that's not a bad thing because loving someone isn't a bad thing . If you don't love me back that's fine i won't be mad but you should atleast tell me you don't love me like i love you" she started to cry a bit the wine affecting her emotions more than usual . Her drunken sobs were cut short as she heard the call hang up . She looked at the phone her vision blurring as hot tears filled her eyes . He actually didn't like her back .. or so she thought .

Her door bell rang , barely able to be heard over her music but she still heard it . She groaned going to see who was at the door not caring about the mascara running from her crying . "What do you want im crying over-" she gasped and then hiccuped eyes widening at the man standing in front of her . "changkyun" was all she could say before he cupped her face in his cold hands kissing her deeply backing the both of them into her apartment and up against a wall .

"I love you so fucking much" he said not giving her time to say anything as he captured her lips into another kiss . what the hell was in that wine?

TodorokisBlackWife05  & here's your second one , sorry if this one seems rushed 🫤

TodorokisBlackWife05 & here's your second one , sorry if this one seems rushed 🫤