Jupiter Love || Kim Doyoung

🌳Inspiration : Jupiter Love by Trey Songz 🌳

{ also short }

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 .. 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝗺𝗽 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ,, 𝗦𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 .. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗱𝗼 "

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

3rd Person 🧝🏾‍♀️

Doyoung licked his lips and let out an airy laugh as he watched y/n enter the party . He had been talking to his members until haechan , tapped yuta pointing out something at the door .. minding his business he kept talking until johnny also looked over making him look as well . That's when he saw that their attention was on his girlfriend who'd just entered the party with a velvety black dress on that was open in the front revealing her cleavage on down to her bellybutton .

Her pretty brown legs had caught his attention as well seeing as the dress had slits up both sides . She wore a pair of classic cl red bottom heels & her hair was a black and blonde body wave wig which doyoung had watched her install with pure fascination the night before . Her makeup was just a simple gold and black eye liner and glossed lips .

He sat his wine glass down on the table and fixed his tux a bit . "Stop gawking at my girl perverts" he said before patting haechans shoulder and looking to the other 2 and then walking to y/n . She smiled as she looked doyoung up and down taking in his look as he did the same for her . "Hi beautiful" he said as they held each other , sharing a slow & loving kiss . "Hi handsome , you look good" she said and he scoffed .

"and you're making me wanna rip this dress off your body and fuck you into the floor" he whispered in her ear making her squeeze her thighs together a bit . "Doyoung-" "don't doyoung me , you knew what you were doing when you put the dress on" he said taking her by the hand and leading her over to where his members were .

"y/n you look absolutely amazing" taeyong said as he hugged and kissed her cheek and doyoung watched every single greeting from taeil to jisung . He trusts his members , he's just making sure everything's good . Doyoung had to go on stage as he'd be the mc for this award show so y/n sat next to johnny and taeyong . They talked and laughed with her which doyoung watched but also paid attention to his note cards he was reading from .

He presented multiple groups with their awards as well as his own making y/n more than proud of her man . "Well that concludes our award giving , it was such an honor to be able to do this with all of you and i'd love to be able to do it again , i hope you all have an amazing rest of your night because i know damn sure i am" he winked at y/n making everyone clap and cheer while looking at her .

When doyoung made it back to his table y/n stood up to hug and kiss him but was taken aback when he shamelessly rested his hand on her ass giving it a small squeeze . "I would stay for the after party but id rather watch my wife strip from that dress and commit ever sin under the sun following that action .. you guys have a goodnight" he said and y/n laughed shaking her head and waving as doyoung hurried her out of the venue .

"i can't wait to see every part of you begging for everything i've got ."

 might update again later <3