Bubble Pop Electric || Jaemin Na + Jeno Lee

🌳 Inspiration : Bubble Pop Electric by Gwen Stefani & Johnny Vulture 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

&

" 𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 , 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘁 "

◣◥◤◢◣ ◥◤◆◥◤◢◣◥◤◢

3rd Person 🌳

They were the trio everyone wanted to be . The Two boyfriends and their girlfriend . After party . The most swooned over band in the country right now . Fans don't know if they wanna be them , or be with them .

Jeno , the oldest in the band & relationship .. is the drummer for after party , he and y/n who is the song writer & vocalist but also the youngest ; were in a relationship together for about 1 year before coming to terms that they both had a crush on their best friend jaemin who not surprisingly had been in love with them too .. letting themselves be open to making him their lover as well . Jaemin being the guitarist of the group and the 2nd oldest .

This was the power relationship everyone dreamed of . Goal oriented , money making , attractive people they are . They played different styles but they all fit together in every way possible . Meaning the band and their relationship .

Today the trio was nervous though . No matter how many stadiums , cities , states .. they sold out they never would've thought they'd be playing & selling out LDS . This was a dream come true for them , but it also made them nervous . The stadium itself holds 90,000 people , tickets oversold by almost 4 thousand .. that's 94,000 people coming to watch and listen to their music .