I Like || Kento Yamazaki , Dori Sakurada , Nijiro Murakami

🫧 Inspiration : I Like by Jeremih 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

●╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮●
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

●╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮●━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

+

+

  " 𝗜'𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆

  " 𝗜'𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 .. 𝗥𝘂𝗯 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆, 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝘂𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯●

3rd person 🫶🏾

Her head was spinning . it could've been from the liquor she had or the heavily fogged up room that her and her friends had just hotboxed but she doubted it was either of those things . "mmm- fuck- you're doing so good right now baby" oh shit , that's why .

Dori had one hand on her hip and the other fondled with her breast . his lip was trapped between his teeth as he watched his dick move in and out of her pussy , glistening so prettily each time he pulled out . "you look so fucked out and pretty baby" kento cooed beside her his hand holding her chin while hers rapidly moved up and down his dick . he smiled at her slightly before his eyes rolled back and his mouth fell open . damn , he's so pretty .

Seeing the expression on kentos face made her hum against nijiros dick making his entire body shudder . "your mouth is so warm baby , you look so beautiful letting us use you as a pathetic fuck toy .. our pretty little slut" he said and just then kento let out a moan making her clench around dori who had began rubbing her clit with his thumb .

She really didn't remember how she ended up in this situation but she wouldn't dare complain about it . she did remember the 4 blunts being in rotation between the 4 of them and then poof , she blinked and had 3 dicks in her face (why did that make me laugh) . "you keep clenching around me like that i'll have to cum inside the pretty pussy" dori said making her eyes roll back . something about the way they're fucking her and talking to her is making her lose her shit .

She clenched harder around his dick pulling a squeaky whimper like moan from him . "shit i'm gonna cum" kento spoke and nijiro agreed . dori picked up his phone from beside him and held it over where the two of them were connected . he pressed record and began to fuck her harder than before , chasing the both of their orgasms . His last few thrusts were slower than before as he just admired how more and more of his cum spilled out onto his dick everytime he pushed his dick deeper inside . they were both cumming and he smiled as he was getting it all on camera .

Nijiro did the same but instead of recording he took a picture of his dick between her lips and then threw his phone down and started to fuck her face , loving the sounds of her gagging and choking on his dick . soon his head fell back and his grip tightened , pulling at her braids harder than he was before . she hummed as his warm cum filled her mouth , the taste was sweet .. like him .

Kento grabbed her wrist and let out small whimpers as he had cum a few minutes ago but her hand never stopped moving . he had started to get over stimulated, dropping insane amounts of cum on her chest . once she'd finally let him go he took a deep breath and let out a small chuckle before taking his own phone out and taking a picture of his still hard and abused dick resting on her pretty cum covered tits .

The three of them quickly went to go get water , towels and open the windows so that they could clean her up and finally stop the burning in their throats from the smoke filled room . she truly was fucked dumb because the poor girl could barely even keep her eyes open . but the whole time she had a cheesy grin on her face allowing them to redress her and then lay her down for a massage .

She fell asleep shortly and the three of them sat awake on their phones . something like this would have been weird if they all hadn't thought about doing it before . they all checked it off their lists and set the lewd photos they'd taken as their wallpapers . she was theirs now and they were more than satisfied .

Their pretty little cum slut .

here you go love , im sorry for taking so long & im sorry if it's bad  janiyavic  <3

here you go love , im sorry for taking so long & im sorry if it's bad janiyavic  <3