Lights On || Park Jisung

🫧 Inspiration : Lights on by H.E.R.🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅

" 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲 ,, 𝗙𝗹𝘂𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀

" 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲 ,, 𝗙𝗹𝘂𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 .. 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗲 ? , 𝗜 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 .. 𝗦𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 ."

╰━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╯

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Music played softly in the background mixing with the intimate sounds of you and ji . His low groans and occasional deep moans , mixed with your ragged breathing and moaning + sensual r&b playing lets anyone on the other side of jisungs door know that you guys weren't to be disturbed in this moment . Good thing none of his roommates were home right now .

His hands held your waist tightly guiding you as you grinded on him pushing his dick deeper and deeper inside you with each moment . "My pretty girl , look at me baby" he hissed as you looked into his eyes . His face was so pretty and sweaty , the purple lighting the room made him look like he was made by fairies and his sweat was fairy dust .

"Can't believe my arms got you worked up like this- fuck-" he groaned as you clenched on him , one of his hands moving up to grab your jaw . "Just a slut for me baby" he said and you moaned speeding up your movements on him now bouncing on his dick .
"Yes daddy , i'm your slut" you spoke and he moved his hand down to your throat pulling you into a kiss . He held your hips tighter and began to fuck up into you causing a moan to escape through the kiss .

Your breasts bounced against his chest , nipples sensitive from the friction . "Good girl , take this dick baby .. i know you can" he said lowly making you let out an even louder moan . God he was so intoxicating .

His thrusting stopped and you whined feeling him start to pull out . "Wanna use my pretty girl in a different position" he said as he flipped you on your back . He grabbed his dick in one hand stroking it slowly before pushing inside you again . One hand on your throat and the other holding your waist . His thrusts were sharp and rough as he fucked you , lewd clapping sounds began to fill the room .

He smirked as he saw your eyes roll back and your hands gripped his wrist and arm as he choked you . Your jaw went slack as you let out the prettiest moan . "Ji- shit- that feels so good , dick feels so good daddy" you said in a whiny tone . He bent down placing a kiss on your lips , you barely able to reciprocate it due to the pleasure you were feeling .

"You gonna cum for me , hm pretty ?" he asked in a low voice as he stared into your eyes and you moaned and nodded . His thrusts started to get deeper and deeper hitting that spot each time . "i'm gonna cum ji , gonna make me cum" you whined and he smiled kissing you again before mumbling a low "cum for me pretty girl" against your lips running his fingers teasingly along them after pulling away .

You orgasm hit you so hard , you'd swear you were about to die and go to heaven , if you haven't already . Your vision went white as your eyes rolled back . You clenched around him as you felt him twitch inside you indicating that he was about to cum . You wrapped your legs around him trapping him inside you as he came with a low groan .

Both of you were breathing heavily as his thrusts slowly stopped . He wiped the sweat from your forehead and kissed all over your face quietly and gently caring for you . "You did so well baby" "Gonna go get you some water and then run us a bath okay" he said and you nodded , literally halfway conscious . Dick had you exhausted . (🤭)

Jisung pulled out of you and climbed off of the bed grabbing a towel to clean himself off before slipping on some sweats and leaving the room . He closed the door behind him and when he looked up all of his roommates were staring at him . Chenle , mark , haechan & jeno were smiling and renjun and jaemin looked disgusted .

"Finally you two are done" renjun said and jisung just walked past him and over to the fridge . He grabbed a water bottle for you and the carton of orange juice out before closing the fridge again . "You guys were loud" mark said and jisung laughed . "Could hear her the moment we came in the door" haechan spoke and jeno & chenle agreed with goofy smiles on their faces .

Jisung poured some of the orange juice in his mouth before sitting it on the counter and walking back into his room . "I hope a condom was used" jaemin called after jisung who turned to him and gave him a smug smile before shrugging his shoulders and disappearing back into his room .

Jaemin looked at renjun in horror as the other guys hollered with amusement . "I'm gonna kill him"

" 𝗗𝗼 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗻 , 𝗦𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗻 .. 𝗚𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 , 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 '𝗲𝗺 , 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 '𝗲𝗺 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗻 ."

man's caption said "The park"

man's caption said "The park" .. listen , he can park that dick right here in my- sorry 😭.

anyways , only 3 more chapters left of this book , it's funny bc i had like a 500 word chapter of him written alr but then i seen his insta post and deleted that to write this 💀