Birthday Sex || Na Jaemin

🫧 Inspiration : Birthday Sex by Jeremih 🫧

fun fact , i meant to publish this yesterday & the wonu chapter today but i was on cloud 9 and published the WRONG THING 😭 it's still okay tho bc his birthday is today here 🙂

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

LOADING...

" 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜-𝗜-𝗜 , 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻'

" 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜-𝗜-𝗜 , 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻' .. 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻' 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻' "

██████████████]99%

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Heavy breathing and quiet moans could be heard throughout the room . Jaemins head was thrown back against his pillow while you took his dick down your throat . "shiiiiitttt" he dragged out in his deep voice you loved so much . Both of your hands occupied as one moved quickly inside of you and the other held his dick . "baby your mouth feels so good- fuck" he cursed now lifting his head to look you in your eyes .

Eye contact with jaemin always had you weak in the knees , but eye contact with him during sex- .. you're done for . Sweat covered his forehead making his hair stick to it , his eyes low and red from him being on the verge of crying from over stimulation . His mouth wide as he let out the prettiest moans and whimpers at how good you made him feel . He's such a pretty boy .

His hands held tightly onto your hair which he occasionally pulled making you wince as you had just gotten it done . "I'm gonna cum in your mouth baby , gonna fucking spill all of my cum down your throat and you'll swallow it like a good girl , won't you love?" he asked and you nodded . Even after so many years of being together jaemin still couldn't believe how much of a slut you were for him . His eyes rolled back and he fell back against the pillow again as he let himself go in your mouth .

His voice got a few octaves higher and his hips jerked upward as he fucked your mouth , riding out his own orgasm . The sight of jaemin made you cum , covering your slutty fingers in your own cum . Jaemin calmed himself and let your hair go slowly . He was breathing heavily and smiling at the same time , he was so love drunk . You went into the bathroom and got yourself together and then came back out to jaemin who was now on facetime with renjun .

"It's storming outside so there's not really much we could go do , the guys an i are gonna come by later though because we still want you to have a good birthday" renjun finished and jaemin looked at you and smirked . "Y/n is definitely making sure that i'm having an amazing birthday" he said and your jaw dropped . The phone was silent on the other end before you heard jeno say "That is absolutely fucking disgusting" while renjun agreed . Jaemin laughed at his friends and you just shook your head getting dressed to go make your man some breakfast .

 Jaemin laughed at his friends and you just shook your head getting dressed to go make your man some breakfast

happy birthday to my lover boyyyy 🫶🏾