My Boy || Lee Seungjoo (LØREN)

👩🏾‍🎤 Inspiration : My Boy by Billie Eilish 👩🏾‍🎤

|| I'm really sorry love , this is so ass ||

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °

(Sadly bae ain't got no gifs)

" 𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗱𝘂𝗱𝗲, 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗲  "° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °

" 𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗱𝘂𝗱𝗲, 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗲 "
° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °° ∆ -------- ••• ------- ∆ °

Y/N 👩🏾‍🎤

I sat in Seungjoo's office playing a few strings on the guitar while he smoked his cigarette and talked with his friends . He's always been an asshole but for some reason I was in love with him , and had been since we've been dating for the past year .

He tends to have a really controlling attitude and a big dumb ego that I hated , but despite that I still loved him . Yeah I know .. dumb ass .

"y/n?" He called out and the first time I ignored him . "I know you hear me" he said . "What exactly could you want seungjoo" I irritability asked as I sat my guitar down on the couch . "First of all that's not my name and what the fuck is wrong with you?" He questioned and I just sat there . "I'm hungry I need some food" he said and I shrugged . "And what does that have to do with me?"

"Well obviously if I'm telling you that means I want you to get it for me" he said . "You didn't even ask , you just told me you were hungry , I'll order something but I'm not going to get shit" I said and he rolled his eyes turning back around resuming his stupid conversation with his friends .

I ordered take out for him and continued to play my guitar and singing the lyrics for 'My boy' by Billie Eilish . A specific lyric made me think of Loren and I's relationship . " 𝗠𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘆'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝗴𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 .. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗵𝗲'𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 " .

There was a point in our relationship , in about 5 months of us dating that Løren acted like a complete dick towards me . When I spoke up about it and threatened to leave him he cried and begged me not to saying he'd change . That only lasted about 2 weeks and then he was back to same old dick head løren .

I looked over at him as I played now listening to his conversation . "She was fine as hell , like if I had the chance I'd definitely hit" he boasted shamelessly to his friends . "What are you talking about dude you have a girlfriend" his friend said . Atleast someone cares .

"Y/n can you play a little quieter , that shits annoying" he said blowing the smoke towards where I was sitting . "You're annoying" I shot back . Right at that moment my phone dinged alerting me that the food I'd ordered was outside . I stood up and walked out of the studio to get the food even after I said I wouldn't .

When I got outside I saw the guy standing by his bike holding the food . "Damn- I'm sorry , here's your f-food" he stuttered and I smiled . He was cute . "Thank you , you're cute" I said and he blushed and muttered a small thank you before placing his helmet back on and getting on his bike .

On my way back inside my mood was a little better . That was until I heard what I heard . "Bro she had me gripping the corners of the table , like the head was that good" clearly the person speaking was Seungjoo .

First he treats me like a fucking servant and then he cheats? .. Ha !

I walked back in the studio throwing the food on him . He stood up yelling and making a scene . "What the fuck is up with you?" He yelled and I just grabbed my guitar putting it in the case . "You hear me talking to you y/n , I asked what was your problem" he said cleaning the food off his shirt .

"My problem? We've been dating for a year and all you do is act like a fucking immature ass man child , you play game all day , treat me like I'm your fucking slave and talk to me like shit .. oh yeah let's not forget the cheating .. I'm done Seungjoo .. you can go treat another bitch like a dog because if I have to put up with it anymore I'll probably end up beating your ass" I said before walking out the door .

"Where are you going?" He asked following me out . "Fuck you Løren" I said before walking out the door .

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀, 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 ,, 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲 "

officialasia87 <3