And I Am Telling You Im Not Going || Dori Sakurada

🫧 Inspiration : And I Am Telling You Im Not Going by Jennifer Holiday but sang by jennifer hudson 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

"𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲

"𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 .. 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻', 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻' .. 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ,, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .. 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 ."

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Ever since dori broke up with y/n it was like he didn't know what to do with himself . With the job he does he should've never fell in love with her in the first place . Someone told him once before that "criminals don't deserve love" someone like him , someone working for a drug cartel should never be loved .

It wasn't planned , he didn't know he'd fall in love with her but when he did he was scared for many reasons . Scared that she may get hurt dealing with him or that he may get hurt protecting her from himself . But she just made it so hard when she did nothing but love him the way he'd wanted and needed his whole life .

Dori got caught up in the life he's living at a very young age , being just 15 years old when he accidentally got caught up with the drug cartel . Its a long story but let's just say shit went south and it was either he went to jail for shooting a cop or hide with the cartel . He didn't mean to shoot the cop and as he was just 15 he was terrified of going to jail .

He ran home crying to his family as a child would but once he told them what happened his father blew up screaming and beating him with the nearest hard object . It wasn't like this was something new though , his father had treated him this way his whole life while his siblings were treated as one should treat their child , it was like he wasn't even his son .

His siblings and his mother screamed and tried stopping their father as he dragged dori out of the house throwing him out and screaming about how he wouldn't have a criminal as a son . Crying and walking in the cold , dark and rainy night he arrived at the same destination he was before . The abandoned building he'd happened to wander in earlier . The boss walked out upon his entrance and looked and dori with an almost apologetic look on his face .

Sure he was a cruel , cold mafia boss but dori was a child . A child deserves to be nothing but loved and protected and dori had none of that . "You can stay in that room" he said and dori looked at the run down room , the small dirty bed inside .. it was his new home .