Juke Jam || Lee Jeno

🌳 inspiration : Juke Jam by Chance the rapper ft justin bieber & towkio 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

" 𝗧𝗶𝗹 𝗜 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 ,, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗼 "

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

{this was literally just me writing stuff , so a drabble ig}

3rd Person 🧝🏾‍♀️

Jeno sat with his friends at a booth in the corner being loud like boys normally are . "This mf is whipped he's literally hounding the door waiting for her to come in" haechan teases and jeno smacked his lips averting his attention over to haechan . "fuck you" "when" "that is so gay" chenle said as he sat down slapping a basket of fries on the table which everyone reached their hand into .

"Didn't you say they'd be here in 20 minutes like an hour ago?" jeno asked and jaemin laughed . "yeah but they're girls jeno .. they're never on time" he said as jeno sighed . "i still find it so weird that jaemin has your crushes phone number & is literally like her best friend and you don't and you've known her longer" mark said before getting his fry snatched by renjun .

"i have her number because we've been lab partners since freshman year and that's also how we became best friends stop trying to make it something it's not dick wad" jaemin said causing haechan , jisung & chenle to make an "ohhh" sound and mark roll his eyes . "i do have her phone number actually" jeno said making everyone stop . "WHAT? SINCE WHEN?" jisung asked and jeno laughed .

"since last year" he said rendering them speechless . "so my point still stands .. jaemin still had her number first" "shut up mark" "bet" .

Jeno pulled out his phone , opening up his messages and clicking on her contact . "y'all here yet?" he texted and just then he heard his name being called making him whip his neck so fast it was shocking that he didn't give himself whiplash . there she stood waving at him and everyone else with her friends standing beside her .

"Hi y/n" jeno spoke standing up from his seat and walking over to her . "Hi jeno~" she dragged out as he pulled her into a hug . "These are my friends , maya , demi, taylor , kandice , stephanie & kendra" she introduced her crew to jeno and the boys who were paying attention behind him . "nice to meet you all , i'm jeno" he spoke and they all greeted him . "okay y/n wasn't lying when she said y'all were all fine as hell , i see why she be daydreaming all the time- gah damn-" "KENDRA-?!" "sorry" .