Habits || Riki Nishimura (Ni-ki)

🫧 Inspiration : Habits by Genevieve Stokes 🫧

[enha female 8th member au , you're an 02' liner along with the other 02z , also the chap is pretty short ]

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰

" '𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 , 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 ,, 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝘅𝘆𝗴𝗲𝗻

" '𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 , 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 ,, 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝘅𝘆𝗴𝗲𝗻 .. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗼 ,, 𝗢𝗻 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 , 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 ,, 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝘅𝘆𝗴𝗲𝗻 .. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝗱 𝗱𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ."

⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰

3rd Person 🫶🏾

The night was mostly quiet in the enha dorms , besides heeseung and niki playing phasmophobia . Why did they wanna play a scary game at night ? i have no idea . Jake , jungwon sat on the couch both watching tv and on their phones and sunoo , jay & sunghoon were asleep as it was past 12 am . Y/n was trying to sleep but niki's occasional yells kept her awake seeing as she was his roommate she had to hear it all .

"Ni-ki , honey , please .." she spoke and upon hearing her voice behind him he turned to see her awake . "Yes y/n ? i'm sorry for waking you" he said leaving his desk and sitting on the bed beside her . "I'm trying to sleep but you keep screaming & it's keeping me awake" she said , already lulling to sleep as niki rubbed her arm softly . Ni-ki laughed at how sleepy she was before he apologized & promised to be quiet , he quietly moved back to his gaming chair once she'd fallen asleep .

He and heeseung continued to play their game but this time a bit more quietly , that didn't last long though . "Shit it's cold in here now heeseung said over the headset . He'd left his window open a bit for some air but the temperature dropped a bit too low almost freezing him and everything in his room . He walked over to the window to close it but gasped at the sight . It was snowing , the first snow of the season . "It's snowing" he said causing niki to gasp over the headset .

He hurriedly got up and looked out the window gasping himself before shaking you awake . "Noona ! Y/n ! it's snowing outside cmon" he ran out of the room and you sat up . You groaned not really wanting to get out of bed but seeing as he was so excited you couldn't not get up . You understood that niki was pretty young when this lifestyle started for him , he really wasn't able to act as a child or do things a 14 year old would do , work started early for him but he enjoyed it and made the best out of it all , now look at him .

You slipped your coat and shoes on and groggily walked outside being met with everyone else already out there , even the other 3 that were sleeping . Everyone was out in the snow , throwing and gathering snow balls together while y/n and jake watched . Ni-ki turned to the both of them yelling "Yall are boring" he said before getting smacked by jungwons snowball making the both of them laugh before laughing himself .

He looked over at jake & y/n with a huge smile on his face while everyone else laughed at the before scene of jungwons snowball almost knocking him out . Watching him play and have fun was much better than the first snow to these 2 .

my son 🫶🏾

my son 🫶🏾