Couldve been || Choi San

🌳 Inspiration : Could've Been By H.E.R. Ft Bryson Tiller 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀

" 𝗜𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 , 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 "

❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀*⋆*❀❁❀

San 🌳

I fumbled the bag so hard . Like HORRIBLY . I sat sulking with my cup in my hand watching as they danced around , her smiling widely and laughed at whatever nonsense he whispered in her ear .

I couldn't be mad at yunho as much as I couldn't be mad at y/n . I broke up with her over something ignorant and now all I've got is this stupid ass feeling of regret . I was happy for them at the same time though because they found their soulmates in each other .. as much as I hated that I had to deal with it because it was my fault that I couldn't keep her .

I turned my attention away from them my eyes darting around the room as I saw her walking this way . When she made it to the seat next to me she smiled talking to hwa who had asked her what kind of drink she wanted . "I just want a pineapple juice" she spoke in her beautiful voice that I loved so much .

When he turned to make her drink I mindlessly looked over to her watching as she never took her eyes off of him . "You know some people don't like when their exes stare at them" she said before turning to face me making my breath get caught in my throat . "I wasn't staring" I lied in a defensive tone . "Oh really .. guess that was something else I was wrong about" she said and her words made my chest sting a bit because she was referencing everything I said when I blew up on her for no reason .

Flashback

I walked in the house in the mid hours of the morning , once again drunk and stumbling . I walked to the kitchen not seeing any food or anything waiting for me making me groan .. this woman is selfish , she doesn't care if I starve .

After that I took a shower rummaging when I stepped out I tied a towel on my waist going to look in my dresser to grab a pair of underwear . My drunk anger only fueled when I was met with an empty drawer and a simple pair of black socks . I slammed the drawer closed making y/n jump awake . I flicked the light on seeing her sitting up in the bed with the blankets pulled up to her chin , her legs pulled close to her body .

"You're so useless" I spoke and she looked at me with furrowed eyebrows and squinted eyes but kept silent . "I go and break my ass at work everyday , yet I come home to no food , no laundry and not even a hi from my girlfriend that I'm living with" I said and she continued to just stare at me . "I hate you y/n" I drunkenly kept spilling things her ears didn't want to hear as they'd been repeated frequently .

She stood up from the bed walking out of the room and into the laundry room making me follow her . "Maybe I should get a new girlfriend , one that'll do the things she's supposed to do at home when her man isn't there , or better yet one that has sex with me .. you know cause we haven't done that in a while" I said as she pulled clothes from the dryer .

"Are you listening to me" I asked as she walked back out of the laundry room and into our room . "Mhm" she responded in a calm tone making me angry at the fact that she didn't seem to care . She separated the clothes folding some and putting some in duffel bags . "I knew you didn't care about me , and to think I was gonna marry you .. you don't give a shit about me y/n" I yelled next to her and she picked up her bags walking back out of the room .

She called someone on the phone telling them she'd be coming to stay there for a bit completely ignoring my antics . I watched as she slid her shoes on putting her coat on afterwards and then grabbing her purse and keys . "You know what since you're leaving like this then never come back , fuck you .. I'll find someone better ,, I never loved you anyways" I spat and as she was walking out the door she turned to me .

Her eyes were filled with tears threatening to fall but she was too strong to cry in front of me so she sucked them up . "Really? I thought you did at one point .. hmm .. guess I was wrong" she smiled closing the door softly . I watched as she got in the car and drove away my heart and mind still racing .

That next morning I woke up in bed alone my body and head felt awful , I hate having hangovers . I managed to get myself up and shower . Afterwards I went to my drawer opening it seeing all my freshly folded and cleaned clothes in every drawer .. hers that were once there missing making me recall last nights events .

After I got dressed I went into the kitchen opening the fridge finding some pasta there which I'm guessing was for dinner last night but I over looked it because I was drunk and being stupid . Removing it from the fridge I just stared at it .. what the fuck did I do .

Flashback end

"Look y/n I'm sorry , I really truly am .. I'll get on my knees and say it if need be" I said and she just looked at me . "I know you're sorry San , and yes I forgive you but I don't think that's something I'll ever forget .. you know we could've been something great .. or is that something else im wrong about" she smiled grabbing her drink from seonghwa and walking back over to yunho who now held the key to her heart .

"You fumbled the bag hard asf bro , I still can't believe you bagged a woman that good and just fucked it all up" seonghwa said from behind me both of our eyes watching her walk away . I sighed and took a sip from my cup . "I know , and it's all because of my ignorant alcoholic past self" I said acknowledging that I haven't touched an alcoholic beverage since then and that was almost a year ago .. the drink in my cup was none other than sprite . "You know you'll have to let go eventually though .. yunhos already planning a marriage ,, and from the looks of it she'd say yes with no hesitation" seonghwa said and I just watched as she laid her head on his chest content with the life she had at the moment .. fuck .

Here you go baeeee 270743ner