P*$$Y Fairy || Lee Dongwook

🌳 inspiration : P*$$Y Fairy by Jhene Aiko 🌳

(Hi guys , meet my favorite dilf 😆)

( why is there barely any gifs for him 🙄)

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

" 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝗺𝗲

" 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝗺𝗲 .. 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 "

☆════ ⋆★⋆ ════☆

{ Drabble }

3rd person 🧝🏾‍♀️

Dongwook grinned as he stepped into their spacious kitchen . His grin growing into a full smile as he leaned over the counter getting a glimpse of her bare backside . The only thing on her body was his white button up shirt which was only buttoned by 2 middle buttons .

y/n smiled as she knew he was behind her . "I don't even get a good morning bae .. nothing" she said turning around to face dongwook who was hitting his lip and staring lovingly at her . "I'm sorry you're just so fucking perfect" he spoke coming around the island and placing his hands on her hips . "You're perfect too but when I wake you up in the morning don't I say good morning & I love you first?" "Not necessarily , remember that one time you woke me up by throwing a pillow at me and then proceeded to scream at me for eating your pineapples ?"

"or what about that time you woke me up by riding me , NOW THAT-! that was amazing" he spoke making y/n laugh . "I still said I loved you & good morning" "that was after I came inside you , so it's not the first thing that happened as soon as I opened my eyes" he retorted and she rolled her eyes .

" whatever , my point still stands , you're just horny" "yeah horny for you" he responded and she laughed as he practically wrapped himself around her after sitting her on the counter . After they'd shared their happiness and laughter the two were of course caught in a heated make out session .

Dongwook was infatuated with her , so it was a bit hard for him to be calm and keep his hands to himself when she was around . She didn't mind though , y/n loved that he loved her 10x as much as she loved him .

They pulled back and y/n bit her lip looking at dongwook , her fingers traced the band of his sweat pants , his upper half being bare . "Who's horny now?" "Shut up and fuck me" "you got it beautiful" .

Dongwook hurriedly removed his pants making y/n laugh at how eager he was . "We just fucked last night and you're so ready like you've been deprived of sex for months ." She said and he just chuckled a bit before picking up her left leg and pressing it against his chest .

He pulled her forward a bit and smirked at her before pushing his hard length inside of her . "Mm fuck-" she voiced as dongwooks breathing shook . "You always feel so good around me" he groaned giving her THAT look .

y/n moaned loudly throwing her arms over his shoulders and keeping intense eye contact as he fucked her dumb on their kitchen counter . "It feels so good daddy please don't stop" "I don't plan on it , in fact I wanna do much more" he spoke before pulling her body away from his . She let go confused but just let him do what he wanted with her .

She laid back on the counter propped up on her elbows as he slammed into her watching as her breasts bounced everytime he slammed his dick inside . "You're just so fucking thick , I can't believe all this is mine" he spoke grabbing harshly at her thighs . "I'm gonna fuck my cum into you baby , so you could be all full and stuffed with my seed while you walk around the house with nothing but my shirt on" he said and she felt her head get light . He never failed to make her weak in the knees , not only when he's fucking her either .

"Cum in me daddy , fuck my pussy full of your cum" "I will , my pretty fucking cumslut" he said as he kissed her , but never slowed and stilled himself . y/n began to scream out his name as the pleasure became hard to handle . "Daddy I can't" she spoke looking him in his eyes . "You can & you will princess , now cum for me please , make a mess all over my dick baby" he coaxed her to her orgasm as he took his thumb rubbing her clit in a slow circle motion .

A few seconds later he was filling her to the brim with cum & she came a few seconds after him . "That felt so fucking good , you can't convince me you're not sum type of pussy fairy or something" he chuckled falling over y/n for a second "I might be" . She smiled and laughed herself the two breathing hard and sweaty .

After they'd gotten themselves together and cleaned the kitchen y/n sighed . "Now I need a shower" "Can I join" dongwook asked giving her a cute smile . "If I say no you'd be pouty all night so I guess I'll let you" she said and he smiled , celebrating with an enthusiastic yes . She just rolled her eyes and walked towards the bathroom . Dongwook came behind her giving her ass a harsh slap . "Ow you bitch" "I'm sorry I couldn't help it" .

 "Ow you bitch" "I'm sorry I couldn't help it"