Nothing Even Matters || Yuta Nakamoto , Jeong Jaehyun

🫧 Inspiration : Nothing even matters by Lauryn hill 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

༺═──────────────═༻

" 𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗻𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗹

" 𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗻𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗹 .. 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗹l "

+

" 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗿 ,, 𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀

" 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗿 ,, 𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 .. 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 "

༺═──────────────═༻

3rd person 🫶🏾

The sun seemed to be brighter this morning . It beamed on your face causing you to stir awake . The huge amount of space in your bed confused you making you pop your eyes open and look around to see the only person left in bed was you . Usually you'd be sandwiched between the hard bodies of both your boyfriends but today you weren't .

You stretched your body as you got up from the bed . Maybe it was the sleep but your walk to the bathroom felt like you were walking on air , everything felt so free and lovely . You looked in the mirror at yourself smiling at your reflection which had a stronger glow than usual . You pulled your bonnet off letting your braids fall free & straightened out your silk cream colored nightgown before setting off throughout the house to find your boyfriends .

They weren't hard to find as you made it down the stairs hearing their loud laughter and music playing from the kitchen . The air smelled of delicious food being cooked causing your feet to move a bit faster to get to the food . Upon your arrival in the kitchen both sets of eyes landed on you before you were rushed with love . "Good morning baby" yuta spoke as he kissed and hugged you tightly , hogging you from jaehyun .

You laughed at their childish behavior as the two of them glared at each other . You were used to this though . Yes you were both of their girlfriends but they'd often tease one another as if you weren't . "Good morning my loves" you spoke giving both of them a kiss . "what's for breakfast?" you asked and without even a second going by both of your boyfriends answered at the same time . "you" these two flirty mfs-

You laughed and walked over to the counter seeing a tray with fruits on it , beside the tray was a plate with bacon , sausage & ham on it and beside that was a bowl of oatmeal with toast . Your mouth watered at the sight and you reached out your hand to grab a piece of the mango they had cut up but was immediately pulled back and seated in a chair . you pouted at yuta who held you in his lap looking at you with a smile . "i'll make your plate baby" jaehyun said walking over to the counter where you were previously standing .

Now that you're paying more attention to them and not the food you noticed that the both of them were shirtless , jaehyuns sweats hung dangerously low on his waist caused you to shuffle a little in yutas lap feeling his dick through his sweats . He wasn't hard , he was just THAT big .

Yuta placed kisses along your neck, gliding his hands softly along your body , one stopped at your breast to grope it . You let out a soft whine of his name as he smiled against your skin loving the visible affect he had on you . "We're gonna take care of you baby" yuta spoke and just then you felt 2 of his fingers push inside of you . You hadn't even noticed when his hand ever went under your gown but you definitely didn't complain about anything .

You moaned and gripped his arm tightly as he pumped his fingers in and out of your hole , jaehyun coming to sit next to the both of you with a plate of fruit in hand . He smiled at you and placed a strawberry in your agape mouth making you close it but not stop the sweet sounds the both of them loved so much . "you're doing so well for us princess" jaehyun cooed as yuta fastened his pace .

Your moans and embarrassing wet squelching sounds were heard throughout the kitchen as jaehyun continued to feed you fruit and yuta fingered you . You quickly swallowed back a piece of apple and looked jaehyun in his eyes seeing the glint in them that you loved so much . Yuta glued his lips to your neck sucking and kissing , sometimes humming against your skin . "I'm gonna cum" your face contorted with pleasure and yuta quickly pulled his fingers from your cunt leaving you confused .

Your confusion didn't last long as jaehyun got on the floor spreading your legs and immediately attaching his mouth to your dripping pussy . He hummed and his thrust his tongue in and out of you , his nose brushing up against your clit was enough to send you over the edge causing your juices to spill in his mouth & wet his face . Your head fell back and yuta lifted his arm a bit to hold your head up for you watching in admiration as you shook in his hold . One hand holding onto his arm and the other tangled up in jaehyuns hair .

Once you calmed from your orgasm , jaehyun removed his face from between your legs and kissed you deeply earning a groan from yuta . When you pulled away from jaehyun he started to bring his face to yutas but you were quicker than him . Yuta moaned in your mouth tasting your sweetness on your tongue . "I swear you two will be the death of me" you laughed making them let out airy laughs as well .

here you go loveee lehlani105  <3