Dance For You || Song Mingi

🫧 Inspiration : Dance for you by Beyoncé 🫧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

" 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱

" 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 ."
&
" 𝗜'𝗺𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 .. '𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 ."

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

{i haven't said nothing out of pocket in a while
but y'all i'm telling you , all i need is one night with
him & yunho fr i'm sucking and fucking til the SKIN falls off 😭}

3rd Person 🫶🏾

Mingi sighed as he stepped into the house after a long day at work . He loosened his tie , dropping his bag on the counter . He was immediately greeted by his wife his day already becoming better just by seeing her face . "Hi baby" she said as he embraced her , hands immediately going around her waist and mindlessly traveling down to her ass . You can't judge him , she was js thick and he loved it .

"Hi beautiful , how was your day?" he asked after placing a warm kiss on her lips . "That should be my question" she smiled up at him and he let out a dry laugh . "My day was very stressful but i feel
a lot better now that i'm home with you" he said and she leaned up to kiss him again , this time longer and a bit more sensual . "I can make you feel even better" she said and he raised one eye brow looking down at her .

She said nothing except grabbing his hand leading him to her woman cave which they share at this point cause he could never just let her have her own space . (i js know he's clingy) She sat him down on a chair in the middle of the room and he just looked at her for the first time actually taking in her outfit which was a black silk robe with black lingerie under it . She lifted his chin so that he was looking up at her as she stood over him . "Let me take care of you baby" she said and he sat back in his chair manspreading & watching her with eyes full of amusement .

The song started and she stood in front of him slowly untying the robe around her body , she slipped it off and mingi would swear he forgot how to breathe for a second . The way your body looked in that lingerie was something out of a magazine and mingi would definitely agree . He bit his lip softly as his eyes watched your every move . You walked behind him bending yourself over his shoulder , your hands rubbing down his chest , then past his abs onto the waistline of his pants . He threw his head back looking at you with lust & adoration .

You leaned into him , your noses brushing together but that's all as you pulled back mingi chased your lips wanting nothing more than to kiss you in this moment . You moved around him standing over his lap now & he immediately grabbed your waist his hands not staying in one spot for too long . He looked at you as you sat down on his lap moving your hips to the song . He had so much to say but not with words , he was ready to let his body speak to you .

You kissed the side of his face trailing down to his neck slowing your movements as the song slowed down (WHEN IM GRINDIN ON YOUUU THIS IS BEYOND SEX IM HIGH ON YOUUU- sorry) mingi threw his head back letting you access his neck more , you could tell he was about to break because of how tight he was holding your waist . You started to suck on his neck a bit making him groan and grind his hips into yours a bit . "Fuck~" his deep voice lowly spoke in your ear and this time it was you who was about to break .

You turned around bending your body down to the floor your ass now up in mingi's lap , you felt his fingers graze your ass trailing all the way down as his cold thumb grazed your barely clothed cunt . He pulled you back up in his lap turning you around and began kissing and sucking all over your neck and chest . "sh-shit mingi" you moaned loudly and he let out a dry chuckle . "You are so -he paused kissing your jaw line- fucking sexy" he said before kissing your lips harshly , the kiss sloppy as your tongues fought for dominance , his winning ofc .

When the two of you pulled away he went back to groping your ass and kissing all over your neck and chest again and you giggled at how eager he was . You started to sing along with the song and mingi hummed against your chest as he's told you plenty of times he'd loved when you sang . You sang the end of the song in a rather whiny way moaning a bit as he was making you feel so good .

When the song came to an end and another one played mingi stood up from the chair with you in his arms . "You should personally thank beyoncé for this baby i'm about to put in you" he said and you laughed as he carried you to the bedroom .

this was literally supposed to be published yesterday & my ass got side tracked , im sorry love

this was literally supposed to be published yesterday & my ass got side tracked , im sorry love .. here's your second request tho , u hope you like this one as well 🫶🏾 Millie112