LibidO || Ok Taecyeon

🌳 Inspiration : LibidO by OnlyOneOf 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

" 참지 말고 받아 들여 libidO "

╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝

3rd Person 🧝🏾‍♀️

taecyeon hated the way she made him feel , but he loved it more than anything . he felt ashamed for feeling the way he did & thinking the things he did about her seeing as she was 13 years younger than him .. and she was his student .

he was her 33 year old english professor & she was his 20 year old student whom he should teach , but he seems to fuck her more than he taught her . he made eye contact with her as she chewed on her pen cap and smiled at him .

his eyes traveled from hers down to her lips .. then her neck .. trailing further to her breasts ,, then even further under the table to her legs which were wide open presenting his favorite part of her bare and glistening for him . his mind drifted to earlier , just before this class started she was bent over his desk with his dick balls deep inside her warm & wet pussy .

he was reminded that her panties were just in his left pocket as she didn't have the time to put them back on before students came piling in the room . not like she would've anyways , she liked to tease taecyeon while he was working because she loved to see him riled up and unable to punish her .

he scanned the room checking to see if anyone else was watching the two but fortunately everyone else was focused on their exam . taecyeon signaled y/n to focus on her assignment but failed as she just kept smirking at him . he wanted nothing more than to just go grab her up and pound her into the desk as her classmates watched and listened to her scream for him to fuck her hard as she likes .

taecyeon began to panic as he saw her being her hand down and under her skirt . he shook his head at her as she smiled placing her right ring finger on her clit and rubbing it in a circular motion . she didn't care to get caught as she was an exhibitionist she'd probably cum if anyone looked in her direction .

taecyeon gripped the edge of his desk barely holding himself back from grabbing her up . he ended up being saved by the sound of the timer going off signaling that exam time was over . y/n removed her hand from under her skirt and placed the finger she'd previously been using in her mouth , picking up her pencil with the other hand and copying the guy's answers that sat in front of her .

"you guys are college students so i'm sure you know your name should be on your paper , if it is not this is the last chance to make sure that it is before i come around and collect everyone's work ." he finished standing up from his desk walking up each row to collect exam papers . when he got to y/n he lingered a bit longer as she'd left a sticky note on her paper which said "i've been a bad girl haven't i daddy?" .

he took a deep breath and removed the sticky note crumbling it up and grabbing her paper proceeding on to his desk . "as you know spring break starts in a few days and a lot of you have packing to do still because you've been too lazy to have done it already .. just because i'm nice , class is dismissed" he announced and the students cheered gathering their things and hurriedly exiting the room .

when they were alone he walked into his office and she smiled knowing to follow . all of her things stayed at her seat as she happily skipped to his office . when she got inside she was immediately pushed up against his desk and turned around . "you're such a fucking whore" he growled in her ear as he pressed kisses to her lobe & undid his belt .

she giggled but was quickly cut off with a high pitched moan spilling out as he pushed himself inside with no warning . he fucked into her relentlessly loving the way she felt around him . he lifted her shirt over her breasts removing them from her bra and fondling with her pretty brown nipples .

"you couldn't wait until class was over? you were supposed to be doing an exam yet here you are being a fucking slut stuffing your pathetic fingers in MY pussy" he degraded her but she loved it . her boobs bounced with every thrust he made and her screaming got louder .

"i'm gonna fucking cum in you and your gonna take it all , take every last drop of my warm cum in your tight , wet pussy baby" he said pressing his lips on hers . loud rattling and pounding noises were heard throughout his office . pens , pencils , papers etc fell from his desk and onto the floor creating more than one mess .

"daddy i'm gonna cum- fuck- i'm cumming on your dick- ugh please don't stop" she whined out and taecyeon groaned feeling her tighten around his dick . she screamed out as she squirted and he shot hot ropes of cum into her . *knock knock*

"uh- sir you forgot to pick up my test"

another one of my dilf husbands 😩