Euphoria || Choi Hyunsuk

🫧 : Euphoria by Jungkook of BTS 🫧

hyunsuk isn't one of my major biases in treasure but it's just something abt his short , crybaby self that makes me love him soooo much 😭

( short )

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤

" 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 "

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤

3rd person 🧖🏾‍♀️

if you were to ask dobby what he wanted right now he'd probably tell you that he wants to die . why? because he'd seen hyunsuk & y/n kiss more times in the last 10 minutes than he'd ever want to in a lifetime .

y/n was tutoring them for the upcoming test and she said if they got the questions right she'd give them candy , hyunsuk however .. insisted that seeing as he was her boyfriend he'd get a kiss instead of a candy . the members swear they'd never seen him try so hard at anything before .

" .. so that makes the answer 𝐴𝑥2+𝐵𝑥+𝐶=0 " he spoke making everyone look at him like he'd lost his mind and he'd simply reassure them that he's fine & that he's just in love . "that's correct" y/n smiled hard as hyunsuk pulled her by the waist kissing her lips a bit deeper than he had before .

"okay! i'm sure we will pass tomorrow , no one else needs anything?" jihoon asked as asahi raised his hand after pressing his glasses up on his nose . "actually i-" "NOPE , NO MORE STUDYING WE KNOW ENOUGH" jihoon covered his friends mouth and pulled him away from the table making everyone else scatter as well .

"you scared them all away" y/n said as hyunsuk tightened his arms around her . "they're ungrateful , i bet we look amazing when we kiss , their lost" he said making her bop his forehead with the pen in her hand . "you are too much choi hyunsuk" .

 "you are too much choi hyunsuk"