Girls need love || Kento Yamazaki

👩🏾‍🎤 Inspiration : Girls need love by Summer Walker 👩🏾‍🎤

|| I hope this one is better than the last , thank you for your requests love and I hope to write for you again <3 ||

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

" 𝗦𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼𝗼 "━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Y/N 👩🏾‍🎤

You know that one thing that you always have to have? .. kinda like an addiction to it but not an addiction .. it's just that insatiable . I do . Mine is Kento . Kento Yamazaki . It's not like our relationship was forbidden it makes me so anxious and excited and I really can't understand why .

Technically we don't have a relationship , there's no title .. he's just always there when I need him for certain things . I try not to really call him or text him because I should really be ashamed that I'm only using this man for sex and nothing else but I really can't help it . He's just .. actually I don't even know .

I sat back on my couch listening to the music play in the background , a glass of red wine in my hand . My phone sat next to me opened to Kento's contact . I was debating on if I should call him or not .

I really shouldn't , but I really want to . Everything feels so wrong lately , but Kento always makes it right . He makes everything better , no matter what's happening Kento can fix it .

I picked up my phone preparing to push the call button and wait for him to pick up . Just then my door bell rang . Since I was wearing nothing but shorts , a bra and my robe I tied it and sat my cup down on the table next to me .

When I made it to the door I looked to my left checking the cam but I couldn't see anything due to it being all fogged up from the cold air outside . I opened the door and was taken aback when I saw Kento standing there . He wore a black turtleneck sweater with a pair of black pants and a long black trench coat .

"Hi princess" he said and I just gulped staring at him intensely . "You gonna let me in?" He asked and then laughed as I moved out of the door way letting him walk in . He pulled off his shoes and went to sit on my couch man spreading in the process . "What- why're you here?" I asked shocked because he never came over unless I asked .

"I felt like you needed me , I could leave if I'm wrong" "no it's okay I'm just shocked" I said and he smiled at me slightly tilting his head and taking in my appearance . He bit his lip teasingly as his eyes trailed all over my body making me nervous . "Come here" he said and I walked over to him . He pulled me by my waist placing me on his lap .

"I missed you" he said as he lifted my chin with his finger . "I missed you too" I said letting myself be captivated and hypnotized by this man . He brought his face closer to mine our lips brushing together but not fully touching . I felt his breath on my lips making me want to kiss him more , the tension being something I can't bare .

I leaned closer trying to capture his lips with mine but he moved back making me whine . "You're so eager" he said teasingly as he brought his hand down and untied my robe . "Kento I need you" I said and he smirked before placing his face in my neck kissing and sucking a few spots . "You have me baby girl , I'm right here" he said as he began to remove my robe from my body .

The night consisted of a bunch of things , most of them being and feeling sinfully good . "Kento?" I questioned as we laid in my bed both naked on the verge of falling asleep . "Yeah?" "I love you" . "I love you more" .

 "I love you more"

officialasia87 <3