God is a woman || Choi Jiung

🌳 Inspiration : God is a woman by Ariana Grande 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

»»------(¯' '¯)------»»

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ,, 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 , 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲

" 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ,, 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 , 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 .. 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗚𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 "

»»------(¯' '¯)------»»

Jiung 🌳

" I'm still stuck on the fact you haven't got laid yet" intak spoke causing me to smack my lips . "Bitch you literally went out and got some the day you turned 18 , now you're a whore" I spat as keeho and theo laughed . We were all (the hyung line ofc) sitting in Keehos car having a smoke session .

"No but seriously , you're the last virgin out of the 4 of us .. it's not that shocking but even intak got some ass before you did .. you scared?" Theo asked taking a hit from the blunt before passing it to intak . "I'm not scared , I just don't have anyone to do it with" i excused causing them all to smack their lips . "You're best friends with the finest girl I've ever laid my eyes on jiung .. so as theo just said the only logical explanation is that you're scared" keeho said with a shrug .

"Or maybe just the fact that I don't wanna fuck my best friend" I spoke watching as they all side eyed each other . "What's that for?" I asked as intak passed me the blunt . "Jiung we know damn well you wanna fuck your best friend , we even wanna fuck your best friend so try that with someone else" intak said and I rolled my eyes . "You all only wanna fuck her because as I've stated before , y'all are some whores" I coughed after inhaling a bit too hard .

"So you're telling me .. that you've never .. like ever wanted to fuck y/n? I know you're attracted to her jiung" theo said and I thought for a second . With all honesty I do wanna fuck her .. but they don't have to know that . "I never said I wasn't attracted to her" I responded , passing the blunt to keeho .

"You're also not denying that you wanna fuck her .. ykw I'm starting to think you can't .. what'd she reject you already?" Intak teased and I rolled my eyes . "Nobody rejected anybody , I could fuck y/n if I wanted to" I snapped and they all had amused looks on their faces . Theo and intak looked at each other again before smirking . "Say it again jiung" theo spoke and I repeated myself not knowing he'd dialed y/n's phone number and she picked up just the moment he asked me to say it again .

3rd person 🧝🏾‍♀️

y/n smirked to herself after she's hung up hearing what jiung said . she decided to wait to say anything about it because they'd be having one of their weekly sleepovers on Saturday and this week it would be at her house .